What should Tom and Katie name their baby?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Since the whole Tom-Katie thing has been a train wreck of epic proportions I wonder what the capper will be once the baby is born and the name is revealed to the public. Surely this is no ordinary baby and it will surely not have an ordinary name. What will it be?

Apple?
Blue Angel?
Elijah Bob Patricus Guggi Q?
Pilot Inspektor?
Racer, Rebel, Rocket?

So many possibilities!!

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Pubstun.

You know, for the reason why it was conceived. Publicity stunt. :D[/QUOTE]

Please, do not repeat this word ever. I don't want it entering into normal human vocabulary. With idiotic words these days like "blog" and "podcast" and "notsomuch" and others, I really don't need people saying shit liek "Oh, he's pubstuning" over and over.

I merely say this because that word is short and infectious enough that I can entirely see it becoming a staple of news networks and talk show hosts, at which point it's only a short step to being a virus within officially recognized standards of language.

[quote name='Strell']Please, do not repeat this word ever. I don't want it entering into normal human vocabulary. With idiotic words these days like "blog" and "podcast" and "notsomuch" and others, I really don't need people saying shit liek "Oh, he's pubstuning" over and over.

I merely say this because that word is short and infectious enough that I can entirely see it becoming a staple of news networks and talk show hosts, at which point it's only a short step to being a virus within officially recognized standards of language.[/QUOTE]
:shock:

Oh shit. #-o I never even thought about that. I was going for comedic value, which there wasn't much to start with. Ok, let's keep this all to ourselves people.

:whistle2:$ :ziplip:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']am i supposed to know who tom and katie are?
cuz i don't... :oops:[/QUOTE]
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']am i supposed to know who tom and katie are?
cuz i don't... :oops:[/QUOTE]

You could just replace "Tom" and "Katie" with "dumbass" and get the same effect if you wanted.

We should take bets. Who will end up slaughtering their co-workers and/or classmates first - Cruise's unnamed wonder or Cletus Spears Federline?

They should name their baby Luxury. That way, if Luxury decides to enter into the cruise or housing business, the name is already appropriate: Luxury Cruise or Luxury Holmes.

Come to think of it, naming their baby the other way may be just as appropriate. Cheapass Cruise or Cheapass Holmes.

[quote name='wilcat']They should name their baby Luxury. That way, if Luxury decides to enter into the cruise or housing business, the name is already appropriate: Luxury Cruise or Luxury Holmes.

Come to think of it, naming their baby the other way may be just as appropriate. Cheapass Cruise or Cheapass Holmes.[/QUOTE]

That's funny. :D

bread's done
Back