What site can I use to make a list of video games i've played?

thanks for the help. im probably gonna go with ign. i need something fast. being 26 years old ive gone through a loooooot of games in the last 20 or so years.

Backloggery is pretty good. I maintain my collection there and on Gamespot for who knows why.

I noticed the other day that GameFAQs goes completely overboard and lets you pick options like "want to play," "played it a lot," "beaten it," and "totally beaten it," and then you can mark whether you own, plan to buy, or even that you just "have access" to a game. All of those you can select for individual editions (regular, LE, bundle, international, etc.) of a game. Way too OCD for me, but it's so insane that I had to mention it.

Looking forward to seeing the CAG 2.0 system.

[quote name='ighosty']I have been wanting to do this for a while, but I decided to wait for CAG 2.0.[/QUOTE]

To those of us who are out of touch with CAG developments, would anyone like to enlighten us?

yea i checked them all. backloggery and ign u have to type in game by game. the thing is i want to be able to track every game i remember playing. not games i own now. gamefaqs lets you do what i want to do. going letter by letter is going to take awhile if i do this, but i expected it would take a good chunk of time.

anyone know what the feature on cag 2.0 is going to be like?

For games that I've played and completed, I actually use Notepad...

For games I own, I used IGN for a while before they changed the formatting. I need to start up a list again, because there are times when I stop myself from buying a retro game because I can't remember if I own it already.

bread's done
Back