What Store/City are you buying your Wii at on Launch?

Waking up Sunday morning and picking one up from the Target/Best Buy in Rego Park, Queens. I'm not worried :)

Toys R Us Cherry Hill, NJ

im not sure if they have a midnight release or not.. i suppose i should look into that

[quote name='Reaggo']Toys R Us Cherry Hill, NJ

im not sure if they have a midnight release or not.. i suppose i should look into that[/quote]

damn i have to wait until the AM

Target in Albany, CA.

Here's my situation:

No car, only bus. Bus runs at 6 am and I'll be there by 6:30. Target opens at 8 am w/ 39 units.

Should I campout at midnight or get there at 6:30?

Going to try TRU in San Mateo, CA for their midnight launch.

If I don't get one there, I will be picking up my pre-order at TRU in San Rafael, CA.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Meijer in Forest Park/Fairfield, Midnight Launch.[/quote]

What time are you going up there? I called last night to see what they were doing and they said they were only getting 8. You'll want to get there soon if you aren't already.

[quote name='Explosive Pandas']What time are you going up there? I called last night to see what they were doing and they said they were only getting 8. You'll want to get there soon if you aren't already.[/quote]Yesterday, I was told 12-19. Looks like they don't have a clue. They did tell me that they had 8 PS3s. With that number in mind, I don't think I'll have a problem showing up around 3 or 4 PM. If there's more than 10 people in line already, I'll just try somewhere else. If I don't get one today or tomorrow, I can get one in a week or two, since they will be everywhere soon.

Just got back from my EB to pay off my Wii-order. Evidently, we wont be having a midnight launch. Turns out corporate made a mistake. I would advise those of you who think yours is to check if it really is.

Gonna try for a midnight launch at Morris IL. Get there around 6:00 PM. They are getting 29 according to the guy I talked to, but they already have a line, so I'll be leaving soon.

EB Games in Englewood, Ohio. Midnight launch, with a party for it starting at 9pm, so its almost like a 9pm launch. Except not really. But I'll keep telling myself that.

I'm jealous of all these midnight pickups. I'm picking up my preorder at EB tomorrow morning at 10 am in St.Catharines, Ontario Canada.

Good luck to everyone trying to score it without a preorder.

[quote name='jezebelseven']EB Games in Englewood, Ohio. Midnight launch, with a party for it starting at 9pm, so its almost like a 9pm launch. Except not really. But I'll keep telling myself that.[/quote]That's the one that got jacked, right?

Anyway, not getting it from Meijer, Walmart, or Best Buy. I'm gonna go to bed soon, get up around 3-ish, and head to Target and wait for them to open. They currently have no one in line, but I'm certainly not waiting 14 hours for this. 4 hours? Lots better. If there's too many people there, I'll try the other Targets in the area.

Morris IL Super Walmart officially full. I got there, and the people in line told me they'd been full for a few hours. Prolly cuz it's the only store in the area that's gonna carry em unless people wanna drive more than a half hour away, and it's the only midnight launch within an hours drive.

[quote name='Z-Saber']That's the one that got jacked, right?[/QUOTE]

The one and the same. I wouldn't be entirely suprised if I come home with a bullet hole in my body instead of a wii. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at all nervous about going.

My thought is that they're probably doing a party to get more people in the store, perhaps scaring off any potential robberies. 15 people in the store all night, versus 2 closing up shop, or whatever.

Either the Wal-Mart in Santee or the Circuit City (hoping for that $40 coupon to work) in La Mesa or the Target/BB in Santee as my last resort.

I'm going to get ready and leave at around 7pm to do some scouting of each store, I'd really like to go to a Wal-Mart midnight launch but I can't resist those GC's and savings from CC damnit.

Going to the Target in Port Orange, FL and then to the GR afterwards. I want one for me and one to sell. Just called all 3 Walmarts in the area and they already have 20+ people waiting so no systems available that way.

Gonna go to my TRU in Huntington Beach. Just stopped by target in costa mesa and saw a line of about 10-15 people.

eb games in murfreesboro, TN. midnight launch, i'm leaving here in about an hour!

T. Foolery

**edit**

and i'm bailing to pick up the goodness!!!

Getting mine (I have a voucher) at the local Wal-Mart Supercenter. They had 20 units and I was 18th in line. I showed up at 1:00 pm just to check things out and ended up staying until the end.

bread's done
Back