What stores to check out in King of Prussia, PA area. Headed to the mall tomorrow.

aeroforce325

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
As my topic notes I'm heading out to the King of Prussia mall in delaware county PA to check out the new Jay Street Game store that opened there not long ago. Since I dont know the area I was wondering if anyone could point me to stores other than Gamestop, and the aforementioned Jay Street Game store? Like perhaps some smaller unknown shops that deal in video games. Thanks to anyone who can point me to some spots I otherwise would miss.

[quote name='aeroforce325']As my topic notes I'm heading out to the King of Prussia mall in delaware county PA to check out the new Jay Street Game store that opened there not long ago. Since I dont know the area I was wondering if anyone could point me to stores other than Gamestop, and the aforementioned Jay Street Game store? Like perhaps some smaller unknown shops that deal in video games. Thanks to anyone who can point me to some spots I otherwise would miss.[/QUOTE]

I work in the King of Prussia area and I'm not aware of any independent game stores. Lots of shopping everywhere but only big chain stores.

bread's done
Back