What system are these games for? I'm clueless...

magius360

CAGiversary!
My dad found these in the basement while cleaning up his RC airplane stuff (really, really huge mess). They say Mattel on the back, so I was thinking colecovision, which would make sense because my father and my uncle played a lot of colecovision and vectrex back in the early 80's. I normally don't collect/play games that are older than me (no offense classic game collectors), so I'm not sure what they are for:

They have the name sticker on an "edge" on the top of the cartridge. But because of that, I am also thinking they are not colecovision games because [I have a colecovision and a lot of games - my uncle gave his system to me as a kid] they don't look like normal colecovision games to me. Anybody know what system they are for? If you want to know the titles, I'll go look and see; I already added them into my closet full of games.

BTW, those round stickers on the cartridges are price tags from a yardsale or something.

[quote name='evilmax17']Intellivision[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was seriously bugging me b/c I didn't know what they were for. Now I have an excuse to go buy an Intellivision! lol

bread's done
Back