What the heck?!? EBGames.com has plenty of Skies of Arcadia Legends Pre-owned!

Wow casey you are an all-star and you don't know this trick? Add it to your cart and then change the amount to over 100. It will populate the number of items they have in stock up to 100.

i have only ordered like 10 things in my entire life online.

this week was the firt time I ever bought from EB online. And even then it was only for the free boxes that the games are shipped in

so why is this a good deal? $49.99 for a used game?

dont forget to apply the code AFF25 to get 25% off

The game is pretty rare and hard to get... even used it's going for $50 and upwards on ebay. Aside from the Outpost thing a week or so ago it rarely can even be found for less than $50.

$37.50 is still too much for PRE-OWNED game :)

I careless about this game cuz I already have a DC version (Still brand NEW & SEAL) :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']$37.50 is still too much for PRE-OWNED game :)

I careless about this game cuz I already have a DC version (Still brand NEW & SEAL) :)[/quote]

I concur. I don't think I would buy a used game for anything over $20.

remember when bustbuy.com was offering this game for 10 bucks....

WAIT I DO!!!

if you dont want to pay 50 bills used, get it for the DC for around 15-20 and get a DC at gamestop for 13 bills.

thats like 30 bills altogether.

on a side note, i dont pay 50 bills for NEW games. guess thats why im at

CHEAPASSGAMER.Com

Keep in mind the rumors that Sega might be starting production on this game again. If that is the case then you might be able to get your hands on one in just about any store.

I bought this game a few weeks ago from ebgames.com, used, with the aff25 code. $37 is a lot for a used game, but this is a really good game, so it's worth it to me. Plus, I used my Ninja Gaiden trade-in credit to buy it, so it was more like $18 of my actual money.

[quote name='Simon Adebesi']remember when bustbuy.com was offering this game for 10 bucks....

WAIT I DO!!!

if you dont want to pay 50 bills used, get it for the DC for around 15-20 and get a DC at gamestop for 13 bills.

CHEAPASSGAMER.Com[/quote]

Wouldn't it be easier to just use a $ instead of saying bills over and over?

I can't help but feel the game's been re-released if not limitedly. I'm seeing it more and more often now (Skies of Arcadia for GC). I have no proof of it, though.

Also, wasn't EB trying to sell FF Anthology for $70 used before it was Greatest Hit-ted?

[quote name='bradr']Also, wasn't EB trying to sell FF Anthology for $70 used before it was Greatest Hit-ted?[/quote]

I remember seeing Xenogears go for that just prior to re-issue. Sorta shocked me being that I paid $20 for it from a lot auction.

I remeber that. It went from 44.99 to 64.99. Ha. BS With Xenogears and FFA. Espicially FFA which was usually avilable at K-Mart whenever I went for the still insane price of 59.99...

[quote name='Simon Adebesi']remember when bustbuy.com was offering this game for 10 bucks....

WAIT I DO!!!

CHEAPASSGAMER.Com[/quote]

Remember when BB cancelled almost everybodies order for this game when it was $10 and virtually everybody that ordered it didn't get it?

WAIT I DO!

bread's done
Back