What the hell Crisis Zone?

-BigC-

CAGiversary!
It says on the back of the box 1 player

Im gonna be VERY VERY VERY mad if this is only one player as I believe it came in plastic wrap and i opened it already

someone tell me im wrong

PLEASE

Yet it has the option for John Woo dual-pistol gunplay right?

And the arcade game was single-player only.

I don't think they would take the time and effort to make it a two-player game.

Dual weilding pistolage may be the only thing that makes me get this game since I beat it in the arcade. I suppose it's to make up for the fact that you have a machine gun in the arcade and you dont have one for the home version .... unless you have a 3rd party gun.

It just came out for ps2 I believe everywhere had a release date of a few days ago

And 1 play sucks I wish I didnt open it

id rather of got TC3 or 2 cuz me and my brother would play co-op

We had one of those at my theatre and it was two player. I think it still is at that theatre but I moved away. The theatre....

Hollywood16
Huntsville, AL

[quote name='-BigC-']It just came out for ps2 I believe everywhere had a release date of a few days ago

And 1 play sucks I wish I didnt open it

id rather of got TC3 or 2 cuz me and my brother would play co-op[/quote]

Two player mode is supposed to be unlockable from what I've read on the gamefaqs boards -- so bypass the Bullshit and get a code breaker. I don't know what they were thinking releasing it as an unlockable instead of from the start. Based on my personal experiences battling over whose turn it is next I would like to see four player light gun games release and going back to one player is a step backwards for the industry. Let's face it, if a person doesn't play with a long enough wait until the next turn, they lose interest in the game and when they walk away the rest of the group goes with them to keep from being rude -- so nobody plays. Used to annoy the holy crap out of me at my cousin' s house back in the day , when there were a lot of people waiting for the controller on two player games.

I could personally careless about 2-players because finding another person with a copy and gun is very difficult to do for me. The game looks cool and I'll maybe get it.

[quote name='Samurai T']I could personally careless about 2-players because finding another person with a copy and gun is very difficult to do for me. The game looks cool and I'll maybe get it.[/quote]

quite the opposite for me, my roomate is always harassing me to play gun games

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Why would you need another copy, unless it were i-link/system link compatible you'd only need one wouldn't you?[/quote]

Maybe he likes to use on as a coaster while he plays.. sort of a matching theme going on?

Yea, you'd just need an extra gun.. which would be why I own 2.

Time Crisis has an awful two player mode. You know how there's two TVs in the arcade game? Now take two of those TV screens, reduce the size (proportionally) so you can fit both on the same screen, and have at ye.

The result is something like this:

tc-letterbox.jpg

This is somewhat OT, but BigC, every time I see your sig it cracks me up. It's not so much the head-chopping bit as it is the other guy's reaction--comic GOLD!

[quote name='redgopher']Time Crisis has an awful two player mode. You know how there's two TVs in the arcade game? Now take two of those TV screens, reduce the size (proportionally) so you can fit both on the same screen, and have at ye.

tc-letterbox.jpg
[/quote]

Thats actually being generous. I hate the 2 player screens in TC2 & 3. I have a 36" TV and me and my wife can barely play in those little bitty boxes unless we are right on the tv. I do, however, love the 2 gun 1-player mode. That is by far the best way to play a shooting game.

[quote name='redgopher']Time Crisis has an awful two player mode. You know how there's two TVs in the arcade game? Now take two of those TV screens, reduce the size (proportionally) so you can fit both on the same screen, and have at ye.

tc-letterbox.jpg
[/quote]

yep..it really really sucks

wish it was like lethal enforcers....two people share a FULL screen

[quote name='gsr'][quote name='redgopher']Time Crisis has an awful two player mode. You know how there's two TVs in the arcade game? Now take two of those TV screens, reduce the size (proportionally) so you can fit both on the same screen, and have at ye.

tc-letterbox.jpg
[/quote]

yep..it really really sucks

wish it was like lethal enforcers....two people share a FULL screen[/quote]

How you would work that when you take separate paths? Besides if you want to do that just use the dual gun mode. It works fairly well but working out the logistics of deciding when to take cover can be a pain.

bread's done
Back