What the hell is this game called?!

magilacudy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I was just playing Midway Arcade Treasures with my friends (specifically Pit-Fighter), and I flashed back to my childhood... :insert dreamy fade effects here:

There was a couple of arcade games set up at this skating rink I used to go to (which is now a Sears Hardware. but I digress). Pit Fighter was in the corner, and next to it was the game in question.

The game was a platformer, and had a pig theme to it. Basically, all the characters were cartoon pigs. Pig cops would chase your ass around, while you picked up money and food(?). When you finished a level, it would say 'HAM-azing" and other really stupid puns. I can't remember any other details, but I guess I'll update if anything else comes to mind. This is really bothering me now, I must remember what the game is!

Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Haha nice... Butchers, cops, same difference. I Didn't expect such a quick response though. Thanks.

Now I'm off to find this on MAME.

heyhey.jpg

naughty.gif

I got one game I've been meaning to find also. It was an arcade game around 1985-87 (I think) featuring cop car chases and you had to home in on the suspect car on the radar. Once you find the car you had to hit it enough so that its energy bar would be almost dead and thus the car would stall and pull over. The end of each stage would feature your character and the suspect in siloutte behind a glass door. You had to keep on choking the suspect and you had to get him to yell "I Confess! I Confess!" before the chief of police made it down the stairs. It was very cartoony as well. Anyone care to guess it?

[quote name='jaykrue']I got one game I've been meaning to find also. It was an arcade game around 1985-87 (I think) featuring cop car chases and you had to home in on the suspect car on the radar. Once you find the car you had to hit it enough so that its energy bar would be almost dead and thus the car would stall and pull over. The end of each stage would feature your character and the suspect in siloutte behind a glass door. You had to keep on choking the suspect and you had to get him to yell "I Confess! I Confess!" before the chief of police made it down the stairs. It was very cartoony as well. Anyone care to guess it?[/QUOTE]

grr.. i think thats on Midway Treasures 2..

[quote name='neocisco']You need help.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I think he was pointing out that he was right the first time, its a cop...not a butcher.

[quote name='jaykrue']I got one game I've been meaning to find also. It was an arcade game around 1985-87 (I think) featuring cop car chases and you had to home in on the suspect car on the radar. Once you find the car you had to hit it enough so that its energy bar would be almost dead and thus the car would stall and pull over. The end of each stage would feature your character and the suspect in siloutte behind a glass door. You had to keep on choking the suspect and you had to get him to yell "I Confess! I Confess!" before the chief of police made it down the stairs. It was very cartoony as well. Anyone care to guess it?[/QUOTE]

adventures of the LAPD?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I think he was pointing out that he was right the first time, its a cop...not a butcher.[/QUOTE]

What? I was pointing out the cop doing something dirty to someone.. I even circled it..

[quote name='daikaiju']APB[/QUOTE]
thanks i couldn't think of the damned name of it.. yeah i haven't played it but judging by the video i saw of it.. it looks like what he's talking about.

[quote name='Scorch']What? I was pointing out the cop doing something dirty to someone.. I even circled it..[/QUOTE]

Dude, it didnt even look like he was doing anything, unless the pig's asshole is in his right thigh.

[quote name='daikaiju']APB[/QUOTE]

YES!!! THANK YOU!!! I've been looking for this forever. Now I know what to look for. Thanks again.

bread's done
Back