What time are you getting on line for a Wii at CC?

arcadia67

CAGiversary!
I asked a worker at CC in Union SQ (NY) and he suggested getting on line at 5am....by the way, he said they will have 150 Wiis..

So for those of you like me without a pre-order....but with the $40 off coupon and dead-set on getting your Wii at CC, what time are you getting on line?

Will anyone be waiting at the CC at Atlantic Mall?

[quote name='arcadia67']I asked a worker at CC in Union SQ (NY) and he suggested getting on line at 5am....by the way, he said they will have 150 Wiis..

So for those of you like me without a pre-order....but with the $40 off coupon and dead-set on getting your Wii at CC, what time are you getting on line?

Will anyone be waiting at the CC at Atlantic Mall?[/quote]
Has it been confirmed that the coupon will work???? If it does I might actually be able to afford a game or extra wiimote. If not, I just have to settle for the console and wii sports.

I'm not sure what time really i'll be going maybe around 5am it's been so cold so I'll better make sure I bring plenty of warm clothes and maybe my dog to protect me. lol

No one knows if the CC coupon will work for the wii i'm sure it will i'll try it if I can get it at CC hopefully people who try it will post if it worked or not.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']I'm not sure what time really i'll be going maybe around 5am it's been so cold so I'll better make sure I bring plenty of warm clothes and maybe my dog to protect me. lol

No one knows if the CC coupon will work for the wii i'm sure it will i'll try it if I can get it at CC hopefully people who try it will post if it worked or not.[/quote]
so its ok if i just print it out on regular printing paper and it doesnt have to be color?

bread's done
Back