What time does TRU open thursday?

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
As you all know, the massive markdowns are starting. The only thing is, I'm getting on a plane at NOON to go to florida!!!! :cry: I know by the time i come back it'll all be gone.

So I'm wondering, if anyone knows what time TRU opens? It's closed by me otherwise I'd call. I hope they open early cause of the holidays but still. Anyone call or work there that can help me out?

I think it's either 9:30 or 10. If you give em a call they usually have a recorded message saying when their hours are

Smalien, if u can, if I cant make it, can you pick me up some stuff? I'll obviously cover the costs and some extra and I can get it from you at some point?

I hope they open at 8 or even earlier, if they do, that'd be enough time for me to wake up, go and come back and hop on the plane.

mines 8 am, hopefully my cousins are asleep from flying still the time I wake up to wait there, but yea, hopefully not many people will be waiting for the store to open. RE4 and pikmin 2 are my main wants, then mp4 and mp5, that is if they even have those games still

Looks like I'll be going at 8am. I'll take care of the packing the night before, wake up early so I can get to the Yonkers one and back by 9.

Unless you're in an area heavily populated by FWers, I wouldn't imagine people will be camped out. There's nothing special for the general public until this gets advertised, and even then I can't see people waiting out in the cold for it.

I am hoping the transit strike will help with the TRU not being so crowded tomorrow. I tried to hide some stuff while I was there on Monday, though the hiding spots weren't that good.

Yea, unfortunately I think that all of us who are waiting until thursday will get the leftovers. Did you guys see the other thread in which everyone else seems to be buying stuff ahead of time and price matching? Unless they have a bunch of games in the back, or there aren't many people in your area that know about this in advance...

No, I don't have anything "reserved" and will just take my chances tomorrow. I just am not getting my hopes up too high after reading the other thread on this.

bread's done
Back