What to do about a buyer scamming me on Amazon.

GogetaSS4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
I sold a game on Amazon and I know for a fact that everything was in it before I sent the game out and the weight of the package confirms it and this person just launched. He says that it didn't come with the game but I call bull crap. He had the game for over a week before sending me that message. So what do you think the chances are that Amazon will side with the buyer and take the money out of my account?

amazon will ban you, they don't care about the little man they are becoming like ebay, fucking the sellers over.

I got banned twice and I didn't even do anything the second time. The first time was a honest mistake too.

If they ban me, I won't be using Amazon again. These dishonest pricks need to be taught a lesson. They make an account just to screw over a seller ya... Amazon needs to figure out who's side they are on. The person selling on their site or the person buying. I mean they make money off me, not the other way around. With there crazy high commission.

fuck, I was thinking about it but I decided not to... Looks like Amazon won't be getting my business any longer if they ban me. I'll just sell my games on here or goozex. Also from now if I do decide to stay at amazon I will no longer sell it to just launched people without signature confirmation.

My opinion is you don't give in to the claim the buyer will open up. Most sellers do, and while it benefits the sellers more to do it like that, the buyer will never get punished for it. If you see a claim all the way through and Amazon rules on it, then the buyer at least gets one strike on their account (I believe they can only report not receiving an item five times before Amazon puts an end to it)

bread's done
Back