What to do with game cases, artwork, and manuals?

crabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've started moving my PS2 games into a CD wallet (and when the mini CD wallet arrives, the GCN games will be moved as well) and am at a loss of what to do with the cases, art, and manual booklets. I don't really want to toss them -- is there interest for these items on CAG?

There may be in the future, considering GameStop has phased out almost all of their PS2 cases and manuals and have started selling used PS2 games strictly in slipcovers. I'm a sucker for cases, boxart, and manuals, I consider them as much a part of the game as the disc itself. It always pains me when I pick up a game without even one of those.

I put the games in CD wallets or paper sleeves when I bought the game without the manual or original case. End up storing the generic game cases in a closet.

I keep the original artwork/case and manuals since they look better on my shelf. I also put games that I don't really play as much in a closet.

I'd like as much as possible the case art/manual, but the original case I'd probably start chucking too. Yeah, I'm sure there is an interest for either of those on CAG.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']But not the ones I need!! Damn youz!!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah. Unfortunately the place I bought them from had sold out of many of the popular title cases by the time they lowered them to a price I was willing to pay. The ones that I did get also were either missing their bonus codes and/or people with cell phones with cameras had snapped pics of them and used them.:roll:

[quote name='crabbit']I've started moving my PS2 games into a CD wallet (and when the mini CD wallet arrives, the GCN games will be moved as well) and am at a loss of what to do with the cases, art, and manual booklets. I don't really want to toss them -- is there interest for these items on CAG?[/QUOTE]

Rare Games are worth more with the Box and Instruction Booklet. im sure someone might need the box if they have a rare game and needs the box and Booklet to make it complete

bread's done
Back