What To Do With My 60GB?

Should I put it up on Craigslist and deal with tryin to find a buyer or should I just trade it in to Amazon and get a quick $130? Hmmmm.

I got a Slim model to replace it and I don't care about B/C.

If you put it up on ebay or craigslist or even for sale here, you'll get at twice that TIV to amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
CL is probably easiest, dont have to ship it and people will pay a little extra for b/c. im sure you can sell it on here too, but youll probably get a little less due to shipping, but maybe not a ton less.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I was considering Craigslist but not sure how much in demand a 60 GB is still.[/QUOTE]

There's still pretty high demand for it. You should be able to get around $275-$350

Oh nice, I was hopin for $300 when I bought my Slim but I've been too lazy to put it up. I'm also throwin in two controllers and a ton of PS1/PS2 games.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Oh nice, I was hopin for $300 when I bought my Slim but I've been too lazy to put it up. I'm also throwin in two controllers and a ton of PS1/PS2 games.[/QUOTE]

Dude, as long as everything is in great condition, you provide great pics, you and buyer come to some agreement on shipping costs, and the ps1/ps2 games aren't a bunch of out-date discs (Madden 2001, other sports games) you will get more than $300 easily.

I'd much rather deal with someone local so if anyone from the southern CA area is interested, I'll give you the CAG discount and sell the package for $250. If you're interested and want to know what games I'm givin with it, PM me or reply here.

bread's done
Back