What to do with old PS2 games?

JJ2AH

CAG Veteran
Don't know if this is right forum, but I am not allowed to post in trading forum. I have a ton of old PS2 games I want to get rid of, I'm just wondering if I could even get anything for them from ebgames or am I just better off donating them to salvation army or something similar?

Games are:
FFX-2 (sealed never opened)
GTA Vice CIty
Madden 02
Smackdown Here comes the Pain
Man hunt
NBA Street
Madden 03
Twisted Metal Black
Final Fantsy X
GTA3
All Star Baseball 02
Dave Mirra 2
SSx3
NCAA Football 2003
Madden 04
Tony Hawk 3
GTA 3
Madden 05 (I think collectors edition, Ray Lewis Silver)
NCAA Football 02
GTA San Andreas
SSX
MGS2

You could probably get some money for the two Final Fantasy games. Other than that you probably wouldnt get much at all from gamestop, but better then nothing i suppose?

He's right. Try to sell the final fantasy games separately on ebay or amazon. The rest throw up as a bundle on craig's list. Somebody may be willing to pay $30-40 for the bundle, you never know.

Wrap them in tin foil and stick them into the microwave for a minute. Sparks WILL fly! (at your own risk, might be considered an act of terrorism in some states, do not hold me responsible for any injuries or damages to yourself or critters around you.... if you are dumb enough to do this, we'll be watching on YouTube)

Personally I would just hold off until you can actually post in the trade forum since its apparent people are willing to try and take these games off your hands, so why not hold off for a little.

If you're just going to give them to the Salvation Army, try to have a rummage sale first. I usually pick up these old games if the price is right. Throw a couple bucks on each of them and I bet you'll get more than a few takers.

bread's done
Back