What to do....

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
I recieved a E-mail from a E-Bay buyer today, (He left me positive feedback earlier) he said that the copy of Contra III for SNES that he purchased from me this week puts out sond, but no video, I tested it in my SNES before the auction and it worked great. He has a Turbo Duo has anyone here heard of any Turbo Duo compatibility problems?

[quote name='Sinnbox']I recieved a E-mail from a E-Bay buyer today, (He left me positive feedback earlier) he said that the copy of Contra III for SNES that he purchased from me this week puts out sond, but no video, I tested it in my SNES before the auction and it worked great. He has a Turbo Duo has anyone here heard of any Turbo Duo compatibility problems?[/QUOTE]
um yeah?

Isn't the Turbo Duo a Turbographix 16 + Turbographix CD

SNES games wouldn't work too well!

[quote name='Sinnbox']I recieved a E-mail from a E-Bay buyer today, (He left me positive feedback earlier) he said that the copy of Contra III for SNES that he purchased from me this week puts out sond, but no video, I tested it in my SNES before the auction and it worked great. He has a Turbo Duo has anyone here heard of any Turbo Duo compatibility problems?[/QUOTE]

Uhh... isn't a Turbo Duo a more advanced Turbo Grafx? Sounds like the buyer put a round peg in a square hole...

Edit: Someone beat me to it.

SquarePegRoundHole.gif

Sounds like an issue with that knock-off console he has. It's not your problem if it was tested to work fine.

[quote name='sp00ge']Sounds like an issue with that knock-off console he has. It's not your problem if it was tested to work fine.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

[quote name='coolsteel']Agreed[/quote]

LOL nice catch. Ya, I meant Retro Duo. Does anyone know where i can find a list of games that have known compatibility problems with the Retro Duo? Thanks.

Not a list per se, but searching other forums, I've seen Battletoads freezes near the end of the 2nd stage and Paperboy, like all other clones, does not recognize the controller.

I don't think you're at fault. If you feel bad enough for the guy, you can refund his money if he sends the game back. That would be an example of exceptional customer service. But you can best decide it like this: if the situation was reversed, what would you hope the seller would do for you?

[quote name='mitch079']Not a list per se, but searching other forums, I've seen Battletoads freezes near the end of the 2nd stage and Paperboy, like all other clones, does not recognize the controller.

I don't think you're at fault. If you feel bad enough for the guy, you can refund his money if he sends the game back. That would be an example of exceptional customer service. But you can best decide it like this: if the situation was reversed, what would you hope the seller would do for you?[/quote]

Ya, I figure that I can resell the game so he is shippig it back to me.

bread's done
Back