What type of Jedi are you?

You are a Tainted Jedi.

You walk to the beat of your own drummer, and whichever side of the Force serves to your advantage is the side you will use. Many may not agree with your methods, but you still get the job done. You have the potential to be the greatest at whatever you do. You are the chosen one.

Your destiny is in your hands. It's up to you to choose the path you will walk.

Jedi master....then I went back to change lightsaber from green to yellow....now I'm a Jedi Sentinel.

Makes sense.

[quote name='Kayden']I can't take the test because all these questions suck.
I don't watch tv, so I guess I would be a non-existant Jedi... Amazing how accurate they are. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Me and you both. :( I gave up when they asked me channel I watched the most.

Jedi Healer

You are kind, compassionate and care about people. Your heart compels you to feel the pain of others and help alleviate it, even at your own expense. These qualities will draw people to you and heal them, not only physically, but emotionally as well.

The heart is a powerful force for healing.

Sounds about right

r1s3n

I must kill all of the other Sith in this thread save for 1 for I, as a Sith master, can only abide 1 more besides myself that I may mold him into my apprentice :twisted:

pho_yoda.jpg

Jedi Master!!!

pho_darthvader.jpg

You are a Sith Lord.

You strike fear into the fearless. Legions will follow your command. Your power has no rival. Any lack of faith on your followers' part is a disturbing trait that makes them fit for elimination. With the Force, you have the power to bring the world to its knees.

Rise and meet your destiny.

You are a Tainted Jedi .

You walk to the beat of your own drummer, and whichever side of the Force serves to your advantage is the side you will use. Many may not agree with your methods, but you still get the job done. You have the potential to be the greatest at whatever you do. You are the chosen one.

Your destiny is in your hands. It's up to you to choose the path you will walk.

bread's done
Back