What Type Of Stylus Do You Use???

Still using the stylus that came with my DS. Haven't lost it yet, but I'll give it another month before I'm breaking out the backup.

Already lost my first in a freak "playing in the car with the window down" accident. Better the stylus than the system! I'm currently on backup, and I should probably go pick up another pack. I do wish Nintendo would come out with a cheap extendable stylus, though.

Still using the original stylus that came with the system, but am seriously contemplating another since this one is good, but I don't really like it too much. Any recommendations?

From what I've read, most of the extremely talented Pictochat artists at NDSart.net love the Battle Stylus cause it has some weight to it and the bright colored tip makes it easier to be more precise. I was considering ordering one for awhile but for now I have the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it attitude' cause its sorta pricey.

I'm thinking of making a thinner stylus for Meteos...the tip on the DS stylus is a bit too thick.

They're not listed in the poll, but I like to use these...
http://i21.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/66/7b/b7_1_b.JPG

They're promotional ones that the Nintendo reps gave out to stores just prior to the DS launch. I picked up a few on ebay a little while back. They don't fit into the holder on the back, but they're Nintendo made, bigger than the regular stylus, and pretty comfortable.

Also, the Naruto sword isn't technically a stylus, it's a stylus holder. The regular DS stylus slides inside of it. and pokes out the end. It just makes gripping the thing a bit easier.

Meh, I didn't get the Pac-Pix or Kirby stylus. Psh.

I'm on my first Nintendo stylus, and still have a backup.

That Battle Stylus does look nice, but I agree, I'm in the same boat at the moment of if it ain't broke don't fix it. ANyhow, how many styluses were we supposed to have recieve? 2 right because I think I only got one with my DS.

You shoulda got 2, 1 already in the system and one inside the Metroid demo cardboard sleeve. If you didn't get a DS with the Metroid demo, I'd guess the second stylus would be packed with the wrist strap.

[quote name='javeryh']I just use my weiner.[/QUOTE]

Don't do that! Much like using screen protectors, you run the risk of leaving behind a sticky residue after removal.

I use the Battle Stylus. Is it better than the Nintendo stylus? I don't know, there doesn't seem to be much difference other than weight.

ds [quote name='CouRageouS']You shoulda got 2, 1 already in the system and one inside the Metroid demo cardboard sleeve. If you didn't get a DS with the Metroid demo, I'd guess the second stylus would be packed with the wrist strap.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I'll have to look into that. I think I might've only gotten one.

Anyway, where can you buy the battle stylus, preferably B&M?

[quote name='trunks982']anyone got pics of the kirby stylus and pacpix stylus?[/QUOTE]

I think those were only available with the Jap Import versions of the games. Is that right? Anyone?

bread's done
Back