What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Dreadnought10

CAG Veteran
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded
Jumpgate Evolution
Stargate Worlds
StarCraft: Ghost (postponed)
Duke Nukem Forever
Descent 4
Firefly MMO
Buffy the Vampire Slayer MMO
The Twilight Saga MMO
Halo CE remake
Black Prophecy
Earthrise
Age of Empires Online
The Agency
DC Universe Online
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Alice: Madness Returns
Half-Life: Episode Three
Portal 2
Diablo III
Dungeon Siege III
EverQuest NEXT
PlanetSide NEXT
Guild Wars 2
Hybrid
MechWarrior (reboot)
Mythos
Torchlight 2
Torchlight MMO
Nuclear Dawn
The Crossing
RIFT
Tatsumaki: Land at War
Star Wars: Battlefront III
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
Age of Adventure
Barbarossa
Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter: Future Soldier
Fallout Online
Tactical Intervention
Star Wars: Battlefront Online
Conduit 2
Sledgehammer's Call of Duty
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Winter
Dead Space 2
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Resident Evil Portable
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations
Dead or Alive 5
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Dead or Alive Online
Metro 2034
Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War 3
Battlefield 3
The Elder Scrolls V
FIFA Online
Need for Speed World Online
DS Air
Paper Mario 3DS
Space Station Tycoon
Good vs Evil 2
DUST 514
Dragon Age II
Mass Effect 3
Knights Contract
Doom 4
Spec Ops: The Line
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (console version)
F.E.A.R. 3
Duke Nukem Trilogy
RAGE
Postal III

Rumored & Unconfirmed Games
FreeSpace 3
Geist 2
MechWarrior 5
Medal of Honor 2 (reboot)
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence 2
Star Wars: X-Wing 5

I cannot wait to see how Duke nukem turns out. making a game for that long should definitely mean good things for the game :)

Your list is friggin weird. A lot of that stuff isn't happening, never existed, or is already out (Need for Speed World Online, for instance).

Is this supposed to a be a thread about actual games we're looking forward to, or a fantasy-land wishlist?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Your list is friggin weird. A lot of that stuff isn't happening, never existed, or is already out (Need for Speed World Online, for instance).

Is this supposed to a be a thread about actual games we're looking forward to, or a fantasy-land wishlist?[/QUOTE]
Need for Speed World Online is only in beta.

Xmen Arcade
Radiant Historia
Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets
Dragon Quest VI
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Bally Collection
Radiant Silvergun XBL

Not much

Last edited by a moderator:
X-Men Arcade
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Dungeon Siege III
Dragon Age II

There's only a few for me.

I Am Alive(assuming it's even still in production and wasn't canned:roll:)
Red Faction Armageddon(nothing says fun like taking a truck through a base and using it like a wrecking ball)

Otherwise this coming year of gaming is a big bag of meh for me. There's a few others I would consider, but only once they price drop to $20 or under and even the ones I listed are going to wait till at least one price drop has occured.

[quote name='Dreadnought10']Need for Speed World Online is only in beta.[/QUOTE]
No. The game has publicly launched, feature-complete, and already gone through major pricing model changes. It's not "beta" anymore.

And that's not all that's weird. Like, why isn't "Halo CE remake" or "Battlefront III" or "Star Wars: Battlefront Online" in the "Rumored & Unconfirmed Games" section? Battlefront Online was never officially announced, but even then, it's been canned by Lucasarts. Oh, and Dead or Alive Online is absolutely awful. You don't want to play it, trust me.

Here's a bunch of other stuff you mentioned, that isn't happening:
[quote name='Dreadnought10']Stargate Worlds
StarCraft: Ghost (postponed)
Descent 4
Firefly MMO
Buffy the Vampire Slayer MMO
The Crossing
Tatsumaki: Land at War
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (console version)
Duke Nukem Trilogy[/quote]
Seriously, dude, StarCraft: Ghost? It's time to let go, on that one. All of the rest of those are either dead (Stargate Worlds doesn't have a chance in hell; Tatsumaki never got off the ground beyond some prop models), never esixted (Descent 4 got turned into Red Faction; they're not going to go back to Descent), or have been totally changed (Duke Nukem Trilogy has had the Duke Nukem part stripped out, and it stars a new character). And while a console STALKER may happen, but it won't be SoC.

Rumored & Unconfirmed Games
FreeSpace 3
Geist 2
MechWarrior 5
Medal of Honor 2 (reboot)
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence 2
Star Wars: X-Wing 5
There will obviously be another MoH and a RE6, but none of the rest of those are happening. LucasArts can't even get a sequel to Battlefront, the most popular Star Wars game series, out the door. You really think they'd put any effort into another space simulator? There will be new MechWarrior games, but they won't be called "MechWarrior 5."

For sure I'm getting these.
Saint's Row 3
Red Faction Armageddon
Dead Space 2
Rage
Bioshock Infinite

Interested in these.
Dungeon Siege 3
Mechwarrior
Resident Evil
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Portal 2
Diablo 3

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']StarCraft II is Activision also. Do you expect that on consoles, as well?[/QUOTE]

My theory.

StarCraft 2 controls are probably too complex to get a console version that wouldn't sacrifice gameplay. Also StarCraft 2 was probably well into development and the Hawk/Guitar franchises were still making money so at that time Kotick didn't have to exert pressure on Blizzard to get a console version out the door. Most importantly though StarCraft 2 coming in Three pieces will allow Activision to make thier money without the risk putting out a probable inferior console version and possibly damaging a brand name with such Worldwide appeal.

Diablo 3 doesn't have all those things going for it. You could see two versions of Diablo 3. A PC version aimed at the hardcore old school Diablo crowd and a console specific title to cash in on the name. Thankfully it being a Blizzard title even this console version would probably be a game of very high quality. Not speaking as a gamer but as a businessman If I'm running Activision there is no way Diablo 3 doesn't get a console release. Kotick's job first and foremost is to make money for shareholders.

bread's done
Back