What was the last game you paid full price for?

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The last game I bought for full price was ESPN NBA 2K5 on the Xbox. It came out at $20 so thats not too bad. The last game I paid $50 for Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Growlanser: Heritage of War. Only because Atlus games never drop in price. Instead, they just disappear... stupid Atlus.

Uh...I can't think of any. Even on Wii Launch Day, Target was throwing you a gift card for buying two games.

I bought LoZ:pH at retail, but that was using BB Credit from flipped games.

Oh! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney: Trials and Tribulations. I needed to get my fix and to support the series, because I absolutely love the Phoenix Wright series and want need to see the rest of the Ace Attourney games come to the US.

COD 4 from CC for $59.99 but that's only because it came with COD 3 Gold Edition for free. Missed out on that $39.99 error they were having for a bit.

Halo 3, but I was planning on buying it again during the TRU B2G1 free then taking that one back to KMart but TRU ran out of the other two games I wanted so that didn't work.

I want to say it was one of my Wii games, I think it was Wii Play. Not completely certain though...

[quote name='wubb']Orcs and Elves (DS) for $30 at Wal-Mart Thanksgiving morning.[/quote]

That makes 2 of us. Still sealed up, though, I want to finish Zelda before starting a new RPG.

Mass Effect LE. I actually paid OVER, to include 2-day shipping, so I could have it over the Thanksgiving weekend. And wouldn't you know, I haven't even popped it in yet... :(

The joys of being a husband/parent...

Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1 for Xbox. It was $20 and nearly two years ago. I never pay $50 or $60 anymore for games when you can just wait a couple months and pay $20-$30 less.

If you count Link's Crossbow Training with the Wii Zapper, than that. That's only because the "$5 of any accesory" coupon rang up as only PS3 accesories, and I wasn't going to walk out of the store without it over $5 when it's already a decent deal at $20.

SMG if you don't count the $25 GC. So if you don't count that or VC games (which wouldn't count anyhow since I paid $15 for my 2000 point cards), I would likely have to go back to Resident Evil for the Gamecube back when it first came out. That was before I knew about CAG. Before that, it would have been Wrestlemania 2000.

Well I paid full price for Bioshock and Eternal Sonata but that was durring the TRU B2G1 free deal and I got Blue Dragon for free so I would say Bomberman Live if Xbox live games count if not Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii.

I guess Madden 08 preordered from TRU.com. But I got GHIII preordered at 1/2 off with that deal, so I'm not sure if that counts. I suppose before that it'd have been Gears of War when I first got my 360 back in June.

Wii Play for $49.99 but I used credit from flipping games so my actual cost was much less than that.

I can't remember the last time I paid full price for a game without a discount (like the $25 Mario Galaxy gift card) or without using credit from flipping games so it probably was Hydro Thunder for Dreamcast for $46.99, 8 years ago

COD 4 with free COD3, sort of a deal tho.

Without any deal or sales, it would be Skate, I'm a sucker for skateing games.

I almost never pay full price, I at least get the Gamestop employee discount.

I guess Firepro Returns and King of Fighters Xi, but they were $15 each.

warhawk @ $40 w/ headset.

After that I'm started getting games doing freebie sites so I don't ever have to pay again.

No More Heroes, last weekend. Out of respect for the developer. Loved Killer 7, and paid about $9 for that game, so I figure I kinda owe them for the last great experience.

It's been such a long time since I paid full price, I'm trying to think when I did buy my last full price game. Closest to full price I think I paid was $39.99 for The Godfather for Xbox, used from GS.

It came pretty close to full price anyway. Before that was probably GTA San Andreas in 2004 or so.

bread's done
Back