What What, in my Tradelist. You know you want to look, in my Tradelist!

I'd be willing to trade Call of Duty: World at War for call of duty 4. I'd have to look at all the rules and stuff of how to do this, as I've never traded before.

Also, I have to tell ya, the call of duty works fine in most xbox's, but my friends' older xbox (or I think its older than mine o_O) sometimes has trouble reading it, but it only happens when his xbox is like really hot, so its probably not a big deal. It has like 2 scratches on the front side, where it says call of duty: world at war at, but it doesn't read that side so it doesn't really matter.

Sorry, Can't get up such a great game like COD4 for World at War. I'd like to add W@W to my collection but I can't justify trading a great game for a mediocre one.

I sent you a paypal offer on TMNT IV Turtles in Time. I should of asked what's the condition of everything? Pretty good? If say the box is slighty beat up that's fine I just don't want writing all over it or for it to be really beat it. (same for the cart)

The box and instructions are actually in really good shape. The box is in very good shape as well with maybe just a little ding here or there. I just went and looked and can't seem to find the cart at the moment. I know I have it, just not sure where it made off to...kind of odd.

cml for:
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (CIB)
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (CIB)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (CIB)

CML for:

Kirby's Avalanche
Kirby Super Star
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Secret of Mana
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (CIB)
Tetris & DRx Mario
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

bread's done
Back