What What, in my Tradelist. You know you want to look, in my Tradelist!

[quote name='elessar123']Holy crap that Lunar 2 shot up. Thank goodness my GF already had a copy, so I didn't eye it at all =P[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I was super fortunate to pick up a great condition copy a while back for $46. It's a damned expensive game though.

Since it's already at $75 and making Mission plenty of money, I guess I can point out that there's a disc-only copy in my lowball going for $60 bucks less. (I'm shameless, yes. :D)

Final Fantasy Origins 7

Final Fantasy Chronicles Greatest Hits 8

EDITED TO DELETE THE IMAGES OF THEM I ACCIDENTALLY CUT AND PASTED

[quote name='sgr76']*bows* to tbassett[/QUOTE]

[quote name='maigoyume']:bow: You are beyond me good sir.[/QUOTE]

There's a disc-only one in mine. ;)

Auction Has Ended!

Yup, BJ, this is over now.

That means go check out the lowball bvharris is having that ends tonight!

Invoices will be coming soon.

[quote name='mission42']Auction Has Ended!

Yup, BJ, this is over now.

That means go check out the lowball bvharris is having that ends tonight!

Invoices will be coming soon.[/QUOTE]

Woot!!!

[quote name='maigoyume']Sorry bud, I only buy complete copies :lol: nice try though[/QUOTE]

Not "trying" anything, just presenting options to fellow CAGs if they want one.

And nice job mission!

[quote name='bvharris']Not "trying" anything, just presenting options to fellow CAGs if they want one.

And nice job mission![/QUOTE]

Thank you much and good luck with yours. I'll try to keep an eye on it as the night progresses and I work on getting the invoices out. :bouncy: Thanks for the bids, bumps, and votes of confidence.

So far, this being my first lowball, I think it went rather well. I tried to keep it small with only a few items so that helped. Now as long as payment and shipping goes fine this will have been very successful.

[quote name='bvharris']Not "trying" anything, just presenting options to fellow CAGs if they want one.

And nice job mission![/QUOTE]I do appreciate the thought :)

[quote name='mission42']Thank you much and good luck with yours. I'll try to keep an eye on it as the night progresses and I work on getting the invoices out. :bouncy: Thanks for the bids, bumps, and votes of confidence.

So far, this being my first lowball, I think it went rather well. I tried to keep it small with only a few items so that helped. Now as long as payment and shipping goes fine this will have been very successful.[/QUOTE]

You had me at P, S, and 1.

[quote name='saetia']You had me at P, S, and 1.[/QUOTE]

:D

I wanted to start out in the lowball world with a bang, I guess it worked. I only kept one of my PS1 games...I couldn't get rid of Final Fantasy Tactics...although I could just buy it on the PSN, it's just not the same.

I know this is not in your control, so I am in no way blaming you therefore please do not interpret it as that but...

You live in Illinois. I live in Indiana. Why in the hell did my package take a scenic route detour through Tennessee??!:lol::roll:

Just wanted to post to say that I was extremely satisfied to receive my package today, open it, and realize that I basically just got the deal of the century.

The FFVIII black label was in pristine condition, damn near brand new. The only way it could be in better condition is if it was sealed! Sorry if I am over-stating my giddiness, but this made me one happy dude! I have all the PS1 Final Fantasy games from the day they were released and have them on display on my shelf, but this game stands out because it is so shiny and new! Also, the packaging is top notch. Very, very nice job. If I could give you more than one feedback rating, I would. :applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy::applause:

Thanks and duh, posi feedback coming up!!

bread's done
Back