What will be your next PSP game?

It doesn't have to be recent, it can already be out on the market.
I'm sure a lot of folks will go with Peace Walker, but for me it's easily going to be Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip. New courts, new game, $19.99? Sold.

What about you guys?

I'm still waiting for Disgaea 2 to get cheaper on Goozex but I might just jump on it right now. Disgaea games would be hundreds of dollars if they charged for the amount of hours you can put into it.

I'll be picking up Disgaea Infinite in June and Valkyria Chronicles 2 whenever it comes out. I'm also thinking about PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe since it's only $10.

With Peace Walker, I'm going to wait for it to hit sub $20. (So, Christmas time?)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']ModNation Racers, Hexyz Force, MGS Peace Walker, Hot Shots Tennis, Persona 3 Portable, and Ace Combat: Joint Assault are my next purchases.[/QUOTE]

You just came in here to brag. j/k :booty:

MGS Peace Walker for sure. I am finishing up FF7 on there right now, and probably will be playing that until PW is released. If I finish that in time, I may bite the bullet and pick up MGS to run through.

Im looking forward to the SteamPirates and Red Bull minis.

Im keeping an eye out for an RPG so I may go with FFIX or one of the recently announced Ys titles. Ive also been close to pulling the trigger on F1 2009, but thats just because a proper PS3 release for F1 2010 seems so far away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace Walker is a day 1 buy. (already pre-ordered from Amazon thanks to the $10 credit) But I'm thinking about getting Hexyz Force before than as well.

Disgaea Infinite and Ys 7. Maybe Hexyz Force (I'm still pretty busy with DOA: Paradise)

Was thinking about Modnation Racers, but I really didn't like the demo, or at least the controls in the demo. Braking/Accelerating with the L and R buttons hurts my hands.

Will also get Stellar Attack (a Mini) whenever it gets released in NA.

Hot Shots Tennis? I hadn't heard of that one. Sounds intriguing.

I just bought Disgaea 2 a little while back, haven't opened it yet. My next purchase will likely be Fat Princess on UMD or some random, unbelievable deal that CAG finds for me. :)

Waiting on Valkyria Chronicles 2, but I figure that one will be a while.

Hexyz Force.

Once I slice through my backlog, Legend of Heroes III, and possibly Ys 7 depending on reviews.

I'll be picking up Ys III remake to support the guy who did the translation.

And the next set of Legend of Heroes trilogy.

Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier
Motorstorm Arctic Edge
MGS Peace Walker (after price drop or sale)

Yes I am behind, but I do not like buying PSP games for 40 bucks. Anyone recommend me some RPGs?

Anybody have thoughts on P3P versus Ys? Im new to both series, but have so far loved every RPG I have played on the PSP. I do prefer SRPGS, but really enjoyed Crimson Gem Saga last year.

Well I picked up Prince of Persia - not that great... So then I got Peace Walker which I've pretty much been playing every waking second.

My next game will probably be Monster Hunter Portable 3 (import) which is apparently out sometime this year. Unless a US release date is given to it sometime soon and the wait isn't too long.

I just picked up a couple PSP games yesterday: Disgaea Infinite, Loco Roco 2, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, and Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe. But my next purchase is going to be Persona 3 Portable. Followed by Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

My first PSP game bought a couple days back was Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, and the next I am going to be getting for myself is Persona 3 Portable (Junpei hat, here I come).
[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I just picked up a couple PSP games yesterday: Disgaea Infinite, Loco Roco 2, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, and Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe. But my next purchase is going to be Persona 3 Portable. Followed by Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.[/QUOTE]
Someone after my heart has shown themselves! Keep buying games like those and I am yours. ;)

[quote name='bmachine']How is that?[/QUOTE]

didnt care for it.

the graphics were amazing but too much wandering around. nothing technically wrong with the game just not my cup of tea.

Cladun and then the Trials of the Sky trilogy (aka Sora no Kiseki) since I already have Valkyria Chronicles 2, Persona 3 Portable and Ys SEVEN.

I just bought Valkyria Chronicles II last week, so I hope it lasts me another couple of weeks.

For my next PSP game, I'll probably pick up Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep whenever it goes sub $20 and the Ys Seven Limited. I'm also looking forward to Z.H.P: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman.

For my next game... Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, well even if I don't know when I'll get it...:cry:

bread's done
Back