What will replace My Gamercard?

You guys that like to max the achievements in your game may like this new gamercard from lusogamer.

I never complete games, so it looks retarded for me. But yeah, show off that gamerscore dedication, yo.

jessfest.png

[quote name='utopianmachine']You guys that like to max the achievements in your game may like this new gamercard from lusogamer.

I never complete games, so it looks retarded for me. But yeah, show off that gamerscore dedication, yo.

jessfest.png
[/QUOTE]
That is awesome.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Am I the only one who finds that lusogamer gamercards take ages to update?[/QUOTE]
It could be worse... The Xbox360Achievements.org gamercards take like a week. I've been playing Dragon Age II for three days now and it doesn't even appear on the card yet.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Am I the only one who finds that lusogamer gamercards take ages to update?[/QUOTE]

Mine seems to show everything correctly that I did last night by the next morning, that's good enough for me.

Yeah it's not as fast as what MGC was but It's decent.

[quote name='utopianmachine']New gamercard from Lusogamer. It's supposed to be a joke, and it looks retarded for me, as I'm a girl.

But hey, yo, pimp it.

jessfest.png
[/QUOTE]

Haha that reminds me of the Dave Chapelle skit where instead of Pimp My Ride and a Car, Xzibit was there with some guy's girlfriend lol.

[quote name='MCalvert1']I would like exophase, but the thing doesn't update correctly for me. I have played a bunch of MvC3, but it says I haven't played anything on PSN for months.

MjC[/QUOTE]

I'm co-developer of the gamercards on eXophase. This was due to a lack of data on Sony's US side. Should be fixed now, we recently overhauled the system a couple weeks ago :)

So is Luso down? I'm going with Xbox Gamer Tag now it seems, unless Luso comes back (although it takes forever for their cards to be updated to start with).

[quote name='zshadow']I'm co-developer of the gamercards on eXophase. This was due to a lack of data on Sony's US side. Should be fixed now, we recently overhauled the system a couple weeks ago :)[/QUOTE]

Anychance you guys could put out single console cards? I only have a 360, so half my card is empty.

bread's done
Back