What would be a good title if they made an 8th Harry Potter book for some reason?

Shinkuu Ryao

CAGiversary!
Harry Potter and the Aftermath
Harry Potter and Voldemort is still somehow alive
Harry Potter moves out
Harry Potter gets married
Harry and Ron go to White Castle

Harry Potter: So Very Tired
Harry Potter Learns To Shave
Harry Potter and the Hendersons
Harry and Sherman Potter's Excellent Adventure
Harry Potter's STD Prevention: I Am Harry's Hogwarts

[quote name='evilmregg']"They?" Don't you mean "she?" Because the author is a she.[/QUOTE]

i believe you know what he meant...i'm sure everyone by now knows that the author is a female...besides, replacing "they" with "she" wouldn't sound right...it would make more sense to replace "they" with the author's actual name

What any more books would actually be about:

Harry Potter and the Cash Cow
Harry Potter and my Heroin Habit
Harry Potter and the Rowling Estate

And of course, the prequels:

Harry Potter and The Phantom Menace
Harry Potter and The Attack of The Muggles
Harry Potter and The Revenge of Voldemort

Harry Potter: Hermione Gone Wild
Harry Potter: The College Years
Harry Potter: Milking the series
Harry Potter: Sex, Lies and Video Tape

She is 100% DEFINITELY POSITIVELY ABSOLUTELY writing an eighth book (and 9th, 10th, etc... Here's how it will go down... Book 7 comes out. Everyone loves it but everyone is sad because it is "over" now. JK Rowling thinks that people actually give a crap about her as a writer and she proceeds to write a bunch of shitty books over the next 10 years that no one reads. She then makes an announcement to write a trilogy or something about Harry Potter and his adventures upon graduating Hogwarts. It's inevitible.

[quote name='lebowsky']Well I'm sure JKR has an editor. So in that sense, yeah, a team. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Dude, everybody knows that the Harry Potter books are ghost-written by Satan. The Dark Lord uses Harry Potter to lure innocent kids into being interested in the occult - it's a gateway to ensaring them in D&D, LOTR, and the lies of the liberal media.

[quote name='camoor']Dude, everybody knows that the Harry Potter books are ghost-written by Satan. The Dark Lord uses Harry Potter to lure innocent kids into being interested in the occult - it's a gateway to ensaring them in D&D, LOTR, and the lies of the liberal media.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I won't argue that. It's just that JKR IS Satan, so in that sense, it's still not a team writing the books. Unless you count the inifinite damned souls that make up Satan's deformed, grotesque, husk of a body a team ;)

[quote name='lebowsky']Oh, I won't argue that. It's just that JKR IS Satan, so in that sense, it's still not a team writing the books. Unless you count the inifinite damned souls that make up Satan's deformed, grotesque, husk of a body a team ;)[/QUOTE]

LoL - that statement reminds me of the bosses in the old 2D Castlevania (another Satan classic!)

Too bad he moved on to making hot coffee mods and having middle-aged women show their left tits at superbowls. I thought his old suggestive musical themes and "backwards music" riffs were alot classier.

Harry Potter and the mysterious pubic hair

Harry Potter and why the hell did you spend 7 years at a high school as a celebrity and never get a single piece of ass?

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Harry and Ron go to White Castle[/QUOTE]
[quote name='fanskad']Harry Potter and The Phantom Menace
Harry Potter and The Attack of The Muggles
Harry Potter and The Revenge of Voldemort[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CapAmerica']Harry Potter: Hermione Gone Wild
Harry Potter: Sex, Lies and Video Tape[/QUOTE]
[quote name='javeryh']Harry Does Dallas[/QUOTE]
LMAO!

Harry Potter: First Blood, Part III

Harry Potter - 'Cause 7 ain't enough!
HP - Pavilion's Appearance!
Harry Potter and the series that will never die because it's a cash cow milking teenagers of all their allowances to make a cult that is envied by Star Trek and Wars afficionado's.

^_^

Well since Harry and Ron die in the 7th one, it would be called "Hermoine and Professor Lupin". It would be a hospital drama.

Harry Beaver and the Sorceror's Bone!

I seriously hope that the series dies after seven. Just look at "The Wheel of Time", as it drags on, it gets worse and worse.

[quote name='fanskad']Harry Beaver and the Sorceror's Bone!

I seriously hope that the series dies after seven. Just look at "The Wheel of Time", as it drags on, it gets worse and worse.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This is what happens to stories, they keep going on because of money, and they keep getting shittier.

[quote name='fanskad']I seriously hope that the series dies after seven. Just look at "The Wheel of Time", as it drags on, it gets worse and worse.[/QUOTE]

yeah but there hasn't been a bad one yet (I haven't read #6 yet). I say as long as the quality is there then she should keep writing. She has created such a detailed universe that the characters live in it would be a shame to not revisit it from time to time.

Harry Potter and the delicious, cup of Starbucks coffee
Harry Potter Buys the #1 NFL game, Madden 06
Harry Potter and the Dual-screened Machine
Harry Potter Vs. Leprechaun Vs. Chucky vs. Willow Vs. Danny Devito
Harry Potter meets Littlefoot in the Land Before Time
Harry Potter and the the Sorceror's Stone Redux
Harry Potter and the case of the Black Knight
Harry Potter: The Muggle Hunter

I remember a local station used to run a parody called "Harry Pothead and the Sorcerer's Stoned" One of the characters was HeadMaster Dumbleweed. Good schtuff.

Harry potter: we have yet to beat this horse to much.

harry potter: fuck the kids and the story had me the green.

Harry potter: we don't have all of the americans brainwashed yet

Harry potter: who reads this shit

Harry potter : all grown up and uncensored

Harry Porter: look I made computer boobs (o)(o)

and so on.

Harry Potter and the Contractual Obligation

Harry Potter and the Paternity Suit

Harry Potter and the Means of Purchasing that Massive Country Estate Once Belonging To the Royal Family.

Harry Potter and the Crushing Ennui

Harry Potter and the Tri-State Murder Spree

Harry Potter Vs. Tom Swift Jr.: Unto Death

The 8th Harry Potter book will be entitled...

"Harry Potter and the Your Child Will Go To Hell For His/Her Interest In Witchcraft"

[quote name='guardian_owl'] Harry Potter Buys the #1 NFL game, Madden 06
[/quote]
:rofl: then madden would release a statement claiming it to be the best football game ever.

bread's done
Back