What XBLA games are still popular online?

Dezuria

CAGiversary!
I'm interested in these games, but I wanna know ahead of time that I won't have any problems finding other players. I only want these for online play!

TMNT 1989 Arcade
Bomberman Live
Gauntlet
Worms

..and any other suggestions!

Oh, question about Worms.. Can 2 local players play online together, using one system?

Def Uno.
Some games can go online together. Off the top of my head the only game I can remember is Bomberman Live. You can actually go online locally with 4 people. Very good game.

Street Fighter is pretty popular, there's always some1 online to play with when i get on. Its some pretty hard core players there tho.

Uno you'll always find players (some naked).

TMNT, Last time I played found a match fast. People still play the game.

Bomberman live, You'll always find players in Non Rank matches. Rank matches on the other hand might take a while to find.

I don't know about Gauntlet or Worms since I haven't played these games online.

I don't have Live on at the moment (I have a year card I bought recently, just have to set it up), and have been too busy to really play lately, but TMNT is still really popular as of about a month ago. It's pretty easy and quick to get into a game.

Uno you'll always find players (some naked).

TMNT, Last time I played found a match fast. People still play the game.

Bomberman live, You'll always find players in Non Rank matches. Rank matches on the other hand might take a while to find.

I don't know about Gauntlet or Worms since I haven't played these games online.

3D Ultra Mini Golf is still fun...lots of players.

Although I won't be playing for the next 3-4 weeks as I RROD last night :whistle2:(

Uno is still popular.. And worms is popular.. And you can always find players in gauntlet.

You can always get a game of Bomberman and Worms for the most part. TMNT should be easy to get a game and Gauntlet shouldn't be too hard.

As for other games on XBLA that people play, UNO, SFII Hyper Fighting, UMK3, Tetris Splash, Bankshot Billiards 2, Texas Hold'em, and Puzzle Fighter.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Uno you'll always find players (some naked).

[/quote]

They actually got rid of the vision camera :( Of course, maybe that was for the best....

But yea, people are always playing Uno.

[quote name='mrcheapo11'] They actually got rid of the vision camera :( Of course, maybe that was for the best....

But yea, people are always playing Uno.[/QUOTE]
What???????????????????

[quote name='Danil ACE']You can only see other people's vision cams if you have yours plugged in.[/QUOTE]
I just went onto Uno, and there were still cameras.

But I have one, so I guess you're right

Um..Linkin, those are versions PURCHASED during the week in question. Has nothing to do with play time. Says so right at the bottom of the list, and again at the end of that post.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Um..Linkin, those are versions PURCHASED during the week in question. Has nothing to do with play time. Says so right at the bottom of the list, and again at the end of that post.[/quote]

No...its play time...meaning that played time for versions purchased not trials/demos. The title says live activity for the week of X...so you can pretty much determine which older games are still being played regularly.

the vision cam thing isnt true at all unless it was changed within the last 5 days or so since last time i played uno, the end of last week, I saw the cameras just fine.

unless its a friends list thing, in which case, forget i was here.

also a decent amount of people play carcasonne since it was free.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No...its play time...meaning that played time for versions purchased not trials/demos. The title says live activity for the week of X...so you can pretty much determine which older games are still being played regularly.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Darkside Hazuki is right, that list is for purchased titles.

XBLA games will show up on the 'most played' list if they have enough activity.

Major Nelson has clarified this on his site.

I can never understand why the creators of UNO dropped the ball on DLC. People would pony up 100 points for a new theme deck at this time and point as long as the license connected to it didn't suck: Kameo. Pumleweed !!!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']really? That's misleading...or I read it wrong...sorry then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree I thought the same thing until I read what Major Nelson said.

[quote name='anomynous']I just went onto Uno, and there were still cameras.

But I have one, so I guess you're right[/quote]

Woops, sorry, my bad, I don't have a vision camera so I guess I can't see anyone else's anymore. I used to be able to, but not anymore.

[quote name='thorbahn3']I can never understand why the creators of UNO dropped the ball on DLC. People would pony up 100 points for a new theme deck at this time and point as long as the license connected to it didn't suck: Kameo. Pumleweed !!![/quote]

i would still be playing uno if there were decks coming out for it.

bread's done
Back