what xbox fps's have bots?

007 Nightfire
007 Agent Under Fire
XIII

I'll think of some more.

EDIT: Unreal Championship

EDIT 2: Star Wars Battlefront
Counter-Strike

007 was ok just my not cup of tea. counter strike i hear is only at its best with real people. i've played battlefront i don't think it had bots. it was only single player and you have to link or goto live to play with other people i believe. red faction any good?

In Mechassault you could do the gauntlet type game where you had two enemies at once and they kept getting better everytime you killed them.

[quote name='pukemon'] i've played battlefront i don't think it had bots. it was only single player and you have to link or goto live to play with other people i believe.[/quote]

Singleplayer was just multiplayer with bots, additionaly online games always had bots in them as well.

Also, the upcoming Timesplitters: Future Perfect will have bots, and I'll bet that Pariah will.
Edit: Area 51 might have bots, but AFAIK nothing has been said about bots yet.

[quote name='hutno']I think Redfaction 2 also has bots[/quote]

Red Faction II does have bots. Probably my favorite FPS to play on the Xbox multiplayer. (Even 4 players are too few IMO.)

[quote name='SEGA128DC']I really wish all FPS, had bots...[/quote]
So do I. The lack of bots in Halo 2 was very disappointing.

YEAH....bots are nice to practice a few things. Halo 2 would really help to try out new controler settings and make the title more worth the money for non live subsribers. I have live so it's no biggie but maybe for halo 3

I like FPS's with bots. I just like playing with myself. Timesplitters 2 is great and will be picking up number 3. Anybody know of any ones on the PS2? I have KIllzone and that has bots.

[quote name='vanlandw']YEAH....bots are nice to practice a few things. Halo 2 would really help to try out new controler settings and make the title more worth the money for non live subsribers. I have live so it's no biggie but maybe for halo 3[/quote]
It is too bad that Halo 2 didn't have bots. I know that there is a lot of different modes, and it might of been hard to teach bots how to play all those modes, but it would have been worth it. Bungie only had three years to do it, and they are supposed to have good AI programmers.
Lets just say Ill be very disapointed if Halo 3 doesn't have bots.

bread's done
Back