What Xbox game do you wanna see go Platinum next?

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
With a lot of cheap ass games out there, alot of them tend to be Xbox. Microsoft has dedicated about 20 games that are Platinum (For whatever reason) and they get priced at $20. There's also some games that cost $20, maybe a little bit more..but they aren't considered a PH from Microsoft. So, for the hell of it--which game would you like to see become a Platinum Hit?
No, not Halo because it still sells well for $50. Be reasonable now!

Remember: The games listed are NOT all $20, Some may be around $30 and some may be frequently found for LESS then $20..but still.. ^_^

If they do Serious Sam(which is alrealy $20), they better make it over again due to the freezing.Damn Gothom games...It's such a good game too.

:twisted:

::slaps you on the wrist:: Now why did you vote for other and did not state which game? Hmmmmmmmmmmm? ::starts kicking you::

Noo stop the abuse!!

:roll: I have to go to work soon anyway..

At Walmart....... :oops:

..At the customer service desk... :(

That's where the REAL abuse begins.. :cry:

Siigh, but it gives me money to afford all of these lovely cheap ass games.. 8)

I work in a Commissary where you have to take their grocery food to there cars....and you only get tips...It's a ok job....On a saturday working from 10am-7pm you can make $60+.One time I made $93.It gets real boring after awhile. :?

[quote name='gamer1337']LOL :lol: I forgive you....

*Slaps lilboo on the wrist*...payback[/quote]

Lol... Stop flirting... :lol: Even tho lilboo isn't a gurl... I think... :roll:

Anywys I have always wanted Crazy Taxi 3 to be 20... Buffy is already 20... Serious Sam is also 20...

I bought a copy of Serious Sam and it was freezing. I took it back and got another copy and played it through with no problems. Does your copy of SS have skipping music too? If so its a faulty copy. :(

ok so even though there's only 11 votes, it seems as Buffy is winning..YAY Buffy :D

Edit: Where the hell did I see 11 votes at? I meant 9........ lol....

bread's done
Back