Whatnot: Livestreamed sales & giveaways! (Get $15 FREE Credit!)

Don't sleep on making more extra spending cash than you'd expect by selling some stuff on Mercari.

Use MY LINK and get an extra $20 coupon for selling $100.

I signed up for that promo and have made so much more now...

Whatnot: is a really cool new sales platform that works with livestreaming video. You join a live stream like on Twitch, with chat, but it's hosted by a shop or seller with a bunch of stuff to sell, usually via really fast and exciting auctions.

You'll find categories for comics books, pokemon cards, magic cards, action figures, etc. I've gotten some amazing deals and even sold a couple on Mercari above :p

Use THIS LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase on WhatNot!

Mercari: is an amazing marketplace just like eBay, but I like it so much better. It's super easy to list items you don't need anymore from the phone app and get a bunch of extra cash from the sales. I've also found some really good deals.

Their referral program is super good too. Use MY LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase (of $20 or more IIRC), and then if you make your first $100 in sales, you get another $20 off coupon.

Here's all the stuff I have for sale in MY STORE

Whatnot: is a really cool new sales platform that works with livestreaming video. You join a live stream like on Twitch, with chat, but it's hosted by a shop or seller with a bunch of stuff to sell, usually via really fast and exciting auctions.

You'll find categories for comics books, pokemon cards, magic cards, action figures, etc. I've gotten some amazing deals and even sold a couple on Mercari above :p

Mercari: is an amazing marketplace just like eBay, but I like it so much better. It's super easy to list items you don't need anymore from the phone app and get a bunch of extra cash from the sales. I've also found some really good deals.

Their referral program is super good too. Use MY LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase (of $20 or more IIRC), and then if you make your first $100 in sales, you get another $20 off coupon.

I got a Last Ronin Sajad Shah variant for $14 tonight!

Reminder about:

I just sold some more stuff TODAY. TCG Cards :)

Got a TMNT #1 comic in today :)

Don't sleep on Mercari

An amazing marketplace just like eBay, but I like it so much better. It's super easy to list items you don't need anymore from the phone app and get a bunch of extra cash from the sales. I've also found some really good deals.

Whatnot: is a really cool new sales platform that works with livestreaming video. You join a live stream like on Twitch, with chat, but it's hosted by a shop or seller with a bunch of stuff to sell, usually via really fast and exciting auctions.

EDIT: OH and I forgot to mention, tons of FREE GIVEAWAYS! But I'm sure you'll see something to spend your free $10 on! :p

Use THIS LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase on WhatNot!

ALSO, want to SELL on Whatnot? I sell there now too and it's a lot of fun. If you use my SELLER LINK, the application process will be greatly expedited!

Definitely don't sleep on Whatnot guys!

Whatnot: is a really cool new sales platform that works with livestreaming video. You join a live stream like on Twitch, with chat, but it's hosted by a shop or seller with a bunch of stuff to sell, usually via really fast and exciting auctions.

EDIT: OH and I forgot to mention, tons of FREE GIVEAWAYS! But I'm sure you'll see something to spend your free $10 on! :p

Use THIS LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase on WhatNot!

ALSO, want to SELL on Whatnot? I sell there now too and it's a lot of fun. If you use my SELLER LINK, the application process will be greatly expedited!

Their referral program is super good too. Use MY LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase (of $20 or more IIRC), and then if you decide to sell, once you make your first $100 in sales, you get another $20 off credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back