What's a fair price for this?

Allnatural

CAGiversary!
I'm going to be selling an old 360, and I'm trying to figure out what to ask for. It's an old Pro unit (Falcon) with a 20GB hdd, includes everything (except the headset) in the original box. Problem is, it's refurbished. Had to send it in when it E74'd on me. Given Microsoft's track record with refurbs, and the fact that you can buy new arcade units (while they last) for $150, I can't imagine selling this for all that much.

Yeah I wouln't put it at a whole lot... I recently sold an older core model on craigslist for $90 but that seemed like a bit of a fluke, the 20 GB hardrive doesn't gather a whole lot of interest these days anymore so I don't think you could do much better than $100. You could probably sell it for a bit more on ebay/amazon but after shipping and fees you'll still be back in the $100 range.

Well, a lot of people picked up arcade units during the $130 +$30 GC at Target awhile back, so the ones who didn't buy probably aren't willing to pay a whole lot for one that's used and a refurbished unit, so it's hard to say. I partly agree with eastshore, but are you looking to make $100 from it, or you thinking about tossing it up on ebay, since after all the fees I doubt you'll make $100. So it's hard to say.

I was planning on offering it to the guys at work for $80. Failing that, Craigslist. I was thinking that might be too much, but if the consensus is $100 I'll probably stick to 80.

I was able to sell a console only (no controller, cables, hard drive, etc.) Elite for $100 about a month ago. You might be better off selling the other stuff like the controller and power supply separately.

bread's done
Back