Whats a good/cheap mp3 player????????

xdaTwiZtidWunX

CAGiversary!
Ok. So im thinking of maybe gettnga mp3 player or soemthing. I listen to music alot. I usually just burn liek songs onto a cd and play it on my cd player but would like soemthign that could hold a little bit more. I need oen that could hold like 50-100 songs that doesnt really exceed 100$. I was thinking of maybe getting one of those sony atrac cd players that could like fit 900 songs on a cd but is the quality really goood or what. I need some opinions or suggesttions. Thanks ;)

I have one of the Sony's and it is great. You can play regular cds too, a big plus over regular mp3 players. As for quality, you can choose whatever quality you want, but the more the quality, the less the songs it can hold. It comes with the included software. If you have a best buy around use the 10% off coupon from this weekend and get either the 70 buck one without the radio or the 90 buck one with a radio. Either way I guarantee you wont be dissapointed.

Just buy like a Rio Mp3/CD player. Funk that flash media joint. Unless you are jogging, cd based mp3 players are cheap, disc are easy to make (drag, drop, & burn in XP). I personally got the Philips one and it plays CBR and VBR mp3 with no prob all the way up to 320 bit rate.

You should read some reviews online.

My dad had the Sony ATRAC player, and he just used it for regular CDs. It was too much of a hassle to rip, convert to ATRAC, check out or whatever and burn. If you want to burn straight MP3s then you're better off going with a non-Sony CD player.

Ok..So now im considreing getting a SONY Mini Disc player MSRP 100$ but i can get it for like 55$ shiped. Should i do this or get the atrac in store for like around a little bit more. (MSRP like 20-30 less than mini disc)

[quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']Ok..So now im considreing getting a SONY Mini Disc player MSRP 100$ but i can get it for like 55$ shiped. Should i do this or get the atrac in store for like around a little bit more. (MSRP like 20-30 less than mini disc)[/quote]

MiniDisc might be a bad idea - the media is too damn expensive.

Go with a CD player that can play MP3s, like CappyCobra or jmon22 suggested. It would probably cost about $40, depending on which one you get, and the blank CDs are literally pennies each. I've had a Memorex player for almost two years now, and it still works wonderfully despite being dropped on the floor (and being put back together afterwards).

Yea, but what do you mean by expensive. Im gettign a brand new 100$ one(its in the new line of models) and pretty much does the smae as mnp3 but with great quality plus it would be smal and sleek and im looking for something like that.

And for the guy with the older apple models suggestion. How much would those cost?

Ok just did a lil review research and everyone got really good reviews. Said its a huge imrvemnt over paying for thoe 256mb ones and everyone says it can hold alot more than those type. So im getting this. Really cheap solution to getting an ipod type device. Hols about 5 hours of music. Small, sleek,. Very good in quality. Doesnt skip o and im getting for like 60$ shipped off of ebay brand new. Cant wait. Plus the guys saud the discs were like 2$ for one. Only bad thign peopel said was that the software included isnt that good.

A MD player is just a cassette player with better sound and durability. You're not gonna hold 50-100 songs without swapping discs. If it's a $2 disc, I'm gonna guess it can only hold 74 minutes of stereo recording.

I have an iRock one and it's pretty damn good. Easy to use and for about $150, it holds like 60 songs. It's good for me. I got it at RadioShack.

if u dont care about the mp3 player being very portable, i'd suggest going with one of the mp3/cd players. their usually very cheap (can probally get a cheap one for around $30, if not less) and u can always buy tons of burnable cds for next to nothing. every cd can hold about 700mbs of music and thats more than enuf for 100+ mp3s. another plus is that u can play regular cds anytime. on the bad side, their usually bigger than plain mp3 players, battery life isnt as good and can skip if ur doing any jogging or things of that sort.

get the muvo from walmart, only 70 bucks and its hella small, sleek, sexy, whatever else you use to tell how nice it is.

right now, mine has about every danzig era misfit song on it(like 70 songs) plus another 10 black flag/tsol/afi/A7X songs

and i think i could fit another 10 on there if i wanted too

its a 256 MB

i just added them on as MP3's its very simple, drag and drop but their songs are only 2-3 MB a piece

some AFI songs i have are around 11-10 so if you watch what you put in, youll have a ton on their, its very simple drag and drop

no mine doesnt have a screen, it is red and gray and is instore only(B&M) 70$ is good considering its 30$more for the little screen(if you need it, might as well shell out 30$ extra)

but it is the exact same shape and MB, that one is just a dif color and has the screen

bread's done
Back