What's a good comedy to watch?

Predator21281

CAGiversary!
What's a good comedy movie that will make me laugh? I'm bored and need something to watch, but am having a blank right now. Thanks.

Office Space, Caddyshack, Airplane, Clue, Spaceballs, or It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. The greatest, if you ask me.

I'm also partial to Napoleon Dynamite, and if you're like me and think pain and dudes shocking their own nuts is hilarious, than Jackass/Jackass Number Two.

Another vote for Airplane...
also Kentucky Fried movie
Army of Darkness
Animal House
Just one of the Guys
Better Off Dead

I could go on and on

If you are willing to go old school check out any of the Marx Brothers movies. I have never seen any movie even close to being as funny as Duck Soup.

How can we have this thread without mentioning Clerks and Clerks 2.

Daunte: I can't believe it... my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.
Customer: ... in a row?

Old 80s anime movie, Black Lion.

Modern battle tanks and aircraft against medieval Japanese infantry and cavalry, lead by Nobunaga Oda. Oh, and the mad cyborg samurai, Genai Doma. Killer of Ninjas, many many Ninjas. "Your head doesn't grow back after I tear it off!? This is too easy!"

And if that doesn't work for ya, go watch History of the World Part 1, one of Mel Brooks greatest comedies. Made sometime in the 70s, before censorship raped a lot of fun outta comedies.

the big lebowski, harlem nights, anchorman, uncle buck, dumb and dumber, blazing saddles, and the jerk all haven't been mentioned

Go get a spliff and watch Friday. You'll never laugh harder. As for TV, watch CBS on Monday. Two and Half Men and How I Met Your Mother are the best comedies on TV. Oh, and My Name Is Earl is another classic.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

It is like True Lies meets the Matrix. It is one of the funniest moviesever. Don't mind the unbelievable sci-fi ending that doesn't close up any storylines at all, it's a good laugh.

[quote name='Maklershed']Fix'd ;)[/QUOTE]
LOL! Thanks for fixing that... I must have gotten excited or something. More people have to watch Grandma's Boy.

IT FEELS SOO GOOD!

[quote name='Bloodbooger']LOL! Thanks for fixing that... I must have gotten excited or something. More people have to watch Grandma's Boy.

IT FEELS SOO GOOD![/quote]

Easily the top 5 stoner movies ever.

Dr. Strangelove, Borat, Monty Python's The Holy Grail, 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead

Just don't watch Epic Movie. I'm not kidding, really, Don't.

[quote name='linkpwns']Just don't watch Epic Movie. I'm not kidding, really, Don't.[/QUOTE]

Or Date Movie for that matter. I wanted my time back from watching that along with Borat.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Or Date Movie for that matter. I wanted my time back from watching that along with Borat.[/QUOTE]

Borat was hilarious... the part with the eating cheese had me rolling... but I tend to flock to unorthodox types of comedies in movies such as this and Spinal Tap and on tv series such as Arrested Development and Larry Sanders

You are on the money with Date Movie... save for the scene of the cat crapping

What movies are best to watch when you're stoned? Comedy, action, drama, everything. I was thinking about making a topic about what movies to watch high but I guess I'll threadjack this for a couple posts.

bread's done
Back