What's a good game to buy from the Marketplace?

Theoisaboss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have 3300 Microsoft points, and I want a new game. I only have about 10 GB on my hard drive, so I can't download multiple games. What do you guys think?

Not sure if you mean full retail games that are downloadable, or XBLA titles (or don't care which) but regardless - Bastion is half price this week. That's a good bet.

[quote name='crunchewy']I want a game. I'm not going to tell you anything about my likes or dislikes. What should I buy?[/QUOTE]

hee hee.

I recommend just sending me the 3300 ms points and I'll mail you my new unopened copy of Brutal Legend. This way you don't even need to worry about HDD space.

[quote name='crunchewy']I want a game. I'm not going to tell you anything about my likes or dislikes. What should I buy?[/QUOTE]

Tetris

[quote name='100xp']hee hee.

I recommend just sending me the 3300 ms points and I'll mail you my new unopened copy of Brutal Legend. This way you don't even need to worry about HDD space.[/QUOTE]

Thats no fair though, BL is hardly worth 3 MSP :p

[quote name='musha666']Thats no fair though, BL is hardly worth 3 MSP :p[/QUOTE]

i don't even think you could get ms points in single digit increments...besides, he asked what I thought not what I thought was fair. (the games is that bad, it's just not $59.99 good)

I'd glady buy a hundred copies of BL for 3 ms points each...I'd have an incredible tax write off after all the donations.

shadow complex is one of, if not my favorite xbla title... but bastion is awesome.... and half off.... also alan wake later this month :)

Bastion

Stacking

Limbo

Braid

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Shadow Complex

Doritos Crash Course (FREE!!!)

Sonic CD

[quote name='Theoisaboss']Good suggestions......i'm more into the retail games, not so much the XBLA games.[/QUOTE]

i reiterate his statement...so unless you're willing to spend your MS points on retail/games on demand I suggest you buy a retail copy of the game and spend your points on DLC. Games on demend are generally much higher in price than the reduced priced copies sold in stores.

example/recommendation
buy - gears of war 3 (store copy)
spend points on - season pass w/your ms points DLC.

[quote name='100xp']i reiterate his statement...so unless you're willing to spend your MS points on retail/games on demand I suggest you buy a retail copy of the game and spend your points on DLC. Games on demend are generally much higher in price than the reduced priced copies sold in stores.

example/recommendation
buy - gears of war 3 (store copy)
spend points on - season pass w/your ms points DLC.[/QUOTE]

I might take that into consideration, thanks for your suggestion :)

bread's done
Back