What's A Good Gaming Pc?

Are you going to build or buy?

There's a couple topics like this if you search through the 1st and 2nd page of this forum.

[quote name='dragonsho']Are you going to build or buy?

There's a couple topics like this if you search through the 1st and 2nd page of
this forum.[/quote]

i want to buy it

You can get this for $541 from Dell...

* Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6550 (4MB L2 Cache,2.33GHz,1333 FSB)
* Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows XP Home
* 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs
* Dell USB Keyboard and Dell Optical USB Mouse
* 22 inch Samsung 2220WM Widescreen Analog/Digital Black LCD Monitor
* Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100
* 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache
* Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
* 56K PCI Data Fax Modem
* 16X DVD+/-RW Drive
* Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
* 1Yr In-Home Service, Parts + Labor, 24x7 Phone Support
* $100 Dell gift card in 4-6 weeks

And use the $100 gift card to buy a video card.

[quote name='Koggit']
[/quote]

Not the best for the Future in PC gaming. You should check out www.cyberpowerpc.com or www.ibuypower.com you can customize the PC and get it shipped to you. But on the other hand a 360 or a PS3 is a good choice too. It all depends on what the person wants to do.

[quote name='Koggit']
And use the $100 gift card to buy a video card.[/QUOTE]
This.

A good idea *IF* the motherboard will support a graphics card. Getting all that for 541$ is a pretty sweet deal. I highly, highly doubt you will find better elsewhere, I tried ibuypower for you earlier and I wasn't sure of your price range, but for an all inclusive box with an 8800gt and a quad core cpu, I was getting prices around the 1000$ range. 500$ usually won't get you much in the way of a gaming PC as far as premades go.

[quote name='Koggit']You can get this for $541 from Dell...

* Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6550 (4MB L2 Cache,2.33GHz,1333 FSB)
* Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows XP Home
* 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs
* Dell USB Keyboard and Dell Optical USB Mouse
* 22 inch Samsung 2220WM Widescreen Analog/Digital Black LCD Monitor
* 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache
* Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
* 56K PCI Data Fax Modem
* 16X DVD+/-RW Drive
* Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
* 1Yr In-Home Service, Parts + Labor, 24x7 Phone Support
* $100 Dell gift card in 4-6 weeks

And use the $100 gift card to buy a video card.[/QUOTE]

That's a great deal, if you use that $100 gift card to buy the 8800gt assuming the motherboard supports it. The only slight limitation will be the 1 gb of ram.

[quote name='msdmoney']That's a great deal, if you use that $100 gift card to buy the 8800gt assuming the motherboard supports it. The only slight limitation will be the 1 gb of ram.[/quote]

Slickdeals + $25 AR = 2GB of DDR2 800

[quote name='2n!Gel']Not the best for the Future in PC gaming. You should check out www.cyberpowerpc.com or www.ibuypower.com you can customize the PC and get it shipped to you. But on the other hand a 360 or a PS3 is a good choice too. It all depends on what the person wants to do.[/QUOTE]

Not the best for future gaming? I couldn't even fucking run Counter Strike Source on an integrated graphics processor. I wouldn't trust Cyber Power or IBuyPower either... I bought a computer from CP and that was a fucking mistake...

My current computer is from Ibuypower, and it was bought maybe 4 years ago? At first they shipped one but there was something wrong with it, and we sent it back and got a new computer within two weeks. I have nothing but praise for them.

bread's done
Back