What's cooking? How about some pickles

My friends have been making a big fuss about these things the past few times we've gone to BWW. I usually hate pickles and refrain from eating them, but since deep frying usually makes anything taste awesome I might just try em.

That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!
22.gif

2.tod.gif

I get them at the state fair every year. Really liked them the first time (thin sliced so they fry up crispy, with extra salt and cayenne), since then it's been okay but probably not worth it (slices doubled up and fried together so it's much thicker, a lot juicier).

kyyf.png

Deep fried pickles, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but deep fried green beans with wasabi ranch are the greatest deep fried thing of all time.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Hooters' fried pickles are the best I've had at a restaurant.[/QUOTE]

the flavor of food can almost always be augmented in the presense of hooters.

[quote name='blindinglights']Deep fried pickles, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but deep fried green beans with wasabi ranch are the greatest deep fried thing of all time.[/QUOTE]

I've never had fried pickles, but I can't see them being better than fried green beans. Those things are fantastic.

I think I might try some deep fried pickles now. We don't go to BWW weekly any more, but I'll be sure to grab some next time I'm there. :) Or I might try making my own. I've got a deep fryer and 35 pounds of corn oil, so now I just need to acquire some breading. (I've been meaning to make my own onion rings for a while anyway.)

bread's done
Back