What's Firefighter FD18 worth?

thisiswack

CAGiversary!
I was at a used cd/game store an hour ago and saw a new/sealed copy of Firefighter FD 18 for PS2 selling for 25 bucks. Should I have bought it? I can go back. I would probably sell it unless its any good. They also had a used
Champions:Return to Arms $10
Shadow Hearts: Covenant $10

both complete

DONT OPEN IT. The game is awful and boring. If you got a blockbuster around you Check their they might be renting it. I can get one used for 24.99 from blockbuster but hated the game.

I've been to 3 blockbusters that had the game but it's never in. Someone VG nerd probably rented it and *lost* it. I want to play that shit too.

they dont go for that high anymore. there's one at my gamecrazy for 19.99 used. i played it, it sucks. most of the games latly have been going for a like 25. not much of a profit if you ask me.

[quote name='slidecage']DONT OPEN IT. The game is awful and boring. If you got a blockbuster around you Check their they might be renting it. I can get one used for 24.99 from blockbuster but hated the game.[/QUOTE]
I really dont think it's that bad, maybe it just wasn't up your alley :bouncy:

[quote name='Epic Wolf']I really dont think it's that bad, maybe it just wasn't up your alley :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I kinda enjoyed it myself. Picked up a new copy from a local EB several months back for around $30 (seems like I had some credit at the time) and tried it out. It's an arcade game, but a pretty fun one imo. It's got a permenant spot in my collection anyway. :)

BTW, for anyone local that's interested, the EB in the M'gomery Mall had a new one a month or so back when I was there.

Hmm, just saw 3 used copies of this game (FF FD 18) - all seemed complete, I didnt get to see the discs though they should be near mint.
I didnt look up completed ebay auctions either, just thought I'd hold off and do a search here to see what they are worth.
Also saw a used Backyard Football for GC ($35) and of course there were other games but I dont know whats rare really.

bread's done
Back