What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

can't decide if I want echochrome or not. I didn't like the game demo but the concept is worth keeping since I collect creativity based games even if I don't like them.

also on the fence of getting last guy.

Hehe nice sale they got going on now. Got last guy and SSF:HD. Makes you wonder what they'll have for the "holiday" sale. They know they can't pass up on putting a sale there.

[quote name='Maklershed']What do you guys think about Echochrome for $4.99? Worth it?[/quote]

No. $2.99...maybe.

Anyone try out this Brain Challenge game or whatever it's called?

If echohrome had trophies, the peanut gallery here would be poppin' a boner over $5 for it.

It's a very good game, a very creative game, and a very different game. My biggest issue with it was that I found a few occasions where my idea of "perception" didn't work in the game. Since the whole game is premised on that, it was more than a little frustrating.

But for $5 it's totally worth it. Buy the creative games, like like, like flow, like everyday shooter. Especially for $5.

Get it! Seriously echochrome is mad fun when you have like 4 or 5 people over and everyone is screaming what to do. Just a warning- The levels get very hard towards the end. I only ended up finishing A-D. Stll easily one of my favorite PSN games. Especially if you like M.C Escher

Echochrome is excellent! Only problem is that it burns my eyes with all the white at night. :)

So worth it at $10 and even better at $5.

Are the user-created levels still up?

JPN PSN update got more PSX games.......

Bushido Blade
Saga Frontier
Culdcept
Deception.

:(

[quote name='dallow']Echochrome is excellent! Only problem is that it burns my eyes with all the white at night. :)

So worth it at $10 and even better at $5.

Are the user-created levels still up?

Bushido Blade
Saga Frontier
Culdcept
Deception.

:([/QUOTE]

Not just more games, but more fucking SQUARE games. Christ, what a pants-shitting waste for SCEA. I still have Y1800 to spend, though, to thank SCEJ for their dedication.

[quote name='mykevermin']Not just more games, but more fucking SQUARE games. Christ, what a pants-shitting waste for SCEA.[/quote]

Agreed. I'm seeing a lot more games I would like to get for my ps3 since getting the originals are either hard to get or too much in price. I want my mark of the wolves and samurai shodowns already (I know there's a "ps2" verison coming out but when?!?!). Among other games.

On a side note, now that SSF has been "Remixed". I wonder if they'll ever remake or at least release rival schools.

That Dead Space demo is really hard... or is it just me? Are those games in the fall game sale the only ones on sale for the year?

I bit on all five games in the fall game sale. I was planning to get all but Novastrike, but after watching some videos the game looked pretty fun. For $5 why not. Came to $26.xx after sales tax (bless you NY...bless you charging us sales tax on digital items)

[quote name='gamer4432']I bit on all five games in the fall game sale. I was planning to get all but Novastrike, but after watching some videos the game looked pretty fun. For $5 why not. Came to $26.xx after sales tax (bless you NY...bless you charging us sales tax on digital items)[/quote]
My kinda guy.

[quote name='dallow']

Deception.

:([/quote]

:cry:
I'd pay $10 just for that one alone. Such a good game back in the day...

[quote name='AleetPanda']That Dead Space demo is really hard... or is it just me? Are those games in the fall game sale the only ones on sale for the year?[/QUOTE]

I died the first time through because Isaac is damn slow (or is there a run button that I missed?). My second time I just kinda found corners to hide in and shredded everything as it came towards me. I like horror games and I fucking love the Alien movies so I was psyched for Dead Space @ 30 for BF but the play control seems too clunky for me. Maybe at 20 I'll bite.

[quote name='Halo05']I died the first time through because Isaac is damn slow (or is there a run button that I missed?). My second time I just kinda found corners to hide in and shredded everything as it came towards me. I like horror games and I fucking love the Alien movies so I was psyched for Dead Space @ 30 for BF but the play control seems too clunky for me. Maybe at 20 I'll bite.[/quote]

In the real game R2 serves as the run button. Game plays a lot like Dark Sector IMO, but I'd say it's actually a better game. I liked it a lot.

I'd say expect Rayman 2 to appear as a PS1 download soon on the PS Store as it has recently been rated by the ESRB for PS3.

It appears that a Hot Shots Golf Putt Putt game is going to be released in Japan on the PSN Store. Hopefully it comes over here as well

Edit- Well, there is english in there so maybe we have a shot. What I dont understand is if its an add-on to HSG or a stand-alone game

Anyone know if US PSN is going to get Syndicate wars? If this is the game I remember from back then I want it...hoping it's a low price. Euro PSN has it.

Everything's up now.

Qore

Qore - December 08 Issue - Free - Requires Annual Subscription for Flock Demo

Games
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer - $9.99

Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Kabuki Actor Costume - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 1 - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 2 - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 3 - Free
GRID - 8 Ball Pack - $9.99
Soul Calibur IV - Customization Equipment 3 - $1.99
Far Cry 2 - Fortunes Pack - $9.99
Rock Band - "Are You Dead Yet?" by Children of Bodom - $0.99
Rock Band - "Body I Occupy" by Naked Brothers - $0.99
Rock Band - Hay Poco Rock N Roll" by Platero y Tu - $0.99
Rock Band - "Headphones On" by Miranda Cosgrove - $0.99
Rock Band - "I Don't Want to Go to School" by Naked Brothers - $0.99
Rock Band - "Ready, Set, Go!" by Tokio Hotel - $0.99
Rock Band - "Real World" by All-American Rejects - $0.99
Rock Band - "Tempted" by Squeeze - $0.99
Rock Band - "Tutto E Possible" by Finley - $0.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - The Smashing Pumpkins Track Pack - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Guitar Hero World Tour - "1979" by The Smashing Pumpkins - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "G.L.O.W." by The Smashing Pumpkins - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "The Everlasting Gaze" by The Smashing Pumpkins - $1.99
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Storm Pack 4 - Free
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 - Don't You (Forget About Me) - $1.49
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 - For You I Will - $1.49
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 - Friends in Low Places - $1.49
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door - $1.49
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 -Midnight Train To Georgia - $1.49
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 - Unwritten - $1.49

Videos
LittleBigPlanet Life in LittleBigPlanet - Ep 4
LittleBigPlanet Welcome to my World Video
Resistance 2 Last Hours Trailer
Prince of Persia Div Diary 2
Prince of Persia Div Diary 3
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Blow It Up Again Trailer
BAJA: Edge of Control Launch Trailer
Facebreaker Audition Video #4
Facebreaker Audition Video #5
Savage Moon Trailer
Soldner-X Himmelssturmer Trailer

Premium Themes
Metal Battalion - $0.99
Atomic Acid - $1.49
Bloodwork - $1.49
European Highlands - $1.49
Lingerie Girls - $1.49
University of Florida - $1.99

Wallpaper
Soul Calibur IV (2)
Soldner-X Himmelssturmer (2)

PSP Games
Everyday Shooter - $9.99
Super Stardust Portable - $9.99
Archer Maclean's Mercury - $9.99
Brain Challenge - $9.99

Big, big update today. Lotsa titles, including the himmelsturmer shooter or whatever it's called.

I only downloaded Qore and the LBP kabuki skin.

So I'm just curious, um...what happened to the first 2 DLC packs for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm?

Also...where are the PS1 games? I thought they were actually going to put those out now.

[quote name='KingBroly']So I'm just curious, um...what happened to the first 2 DLC packs for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm?

Also...where are the PS1 games? I thought they were actually going to put those out now.[/QUOTE]The first two packs are DLC codes from stores.

As for PS1 games, just don't expect them, that's my advice (They are a pain to license and Yoshida himself even said they do not offer much profit margin, which explains why they are normally ignored).

[quote name='guner101']they have tons of ps1 games on the jap. psn store[/quote]
Believe us, we know all too well.

The rumor is there's going to be a huge upload of PSX games for NA early next year as some new license agreement has been reached for games.
Just a rumor.

[quote name='dallow']Believe us, we know all too well.

The rumor is there's going to be a huge upload of PSX games for NA early next year as some new license agreement has been reached for games.
Just a rumor.[/quote]
I just want Tekken 3 and Crash Team Racing. :cry:

bread's done
Back