What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='lokizz']did they ever release the og tmnt arcade game on psn?[/QUOTE]

Nope, TMNT was released before PSN really got off the ground back when most digital downloads were XBox exclusive, and Konami has long since lost the license for it, so it's not even available on XBox anymore either.

[quote name='spmahn']Nope, TMNT was released before PSN really got off the ground back when most digital downloads were XBox exclusive, and Konami has long since lost the license for it, so it's not even available on XBox anymore either.[/QUOTE]
didn't they include it with some craptastic PS2 TMNT game?

I will probably snag the PS+ freebies and might get the add on coop mission for UC3.

[quote name='spmahn']Nope, TMNT was released before PSN really got off the ground back when most digital downloads were XBox exclusive, and Konami has long since lost the license for it, so it's not even available on XBox anymore either.[/QUOTE]
It was Ubisoft that released the XBLA version of the TMNT arcade game, who had to partner with Konami to have the rights to release it, but Ubisoft has since lost the TMNT license to cause those games to be delisted.

[quote name='Pratt75']played for thirty minutes last night but couldnt save my game. id open the menu and go to save game but it wouldnt let me save.[/QUOTE]

I assume you've mounted a virtual memory card via the XMB? I don't think it does so automatically for you and it's necessary for any PS1 saves.

[quote name='KingBroly']Simpsons isn't anywhere near as good as I remember. The port seems really half-assed, too. You can't continuously play, either. You just play once, and you're done. Unlike X-Men Arcade of course, which was excellent.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, it's a game better left to memory. The only thing it really has going for it is nostalgia, and it's clear they didn't try very hard to update it. The audio is so muffled and compressed that it's painful.

[quote name='johnnypark']Indeed, it's a game better left to memory. The only thing it really has going for it is nostalgia, and it's clear they didn't try very hard to update it. The audio is so muffled and compressed that it's painful.[/QUOTE]

Yep, +1 here...
Played it last night for about a half hour and was totally disappointed. Glad it was free and I didn't drop $10 on it.

man they really need to do arcade collection instead of 10 bucks for one game that doesnt stand the test of time. i want some crystal castles dammit.

Well, the SNK selection of minis was released as a collection in Japan - on a PSP UMD, I think? Not as a PS3 disc.

SNK Arcade Classics 0, it was called. Around $40 for 20 games, so $2/piece. The minis, via PSN (and with the Plus discount) are $2.40/piece. Not terrible. It's an a la carte presentation, which I kinda dig. I wonder how well they sold in the US. Shitty, I imagine.

EDIT: Point being w/r/t Simpsons, I'm ok with classic games getting 'shoddy' updates (i.e., no real changes). They should be priced appropriately, however.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, the SNK selection of minis was released as a collection in Japan - on a PSP UMD, I think? Not as a PS3 disc.

SNK Arcade Classics 0, it was called. Around $40 for 20 games, so $2/piece. The minis, via PSN (and with the Plus discount) are $2.40/piece. Not terrible. It's an a la carte presentation, which I kinda dig. I wonder how well they sold in the US. Shitty, I imagine.

EDIT: Point being w/r/t Simpsons, I'm ok with classic games getting 'shoddy' updates (i.e., no real changes). They should be priced appropriately, however.[/QUOTE]

yep thats pretty much how i feel. still hopeful the diff psp snk collections might go up for sale on psn someday some of them are hard to find.

Here are the new releases for next week from the new PS Blogcast episode:

Games
Grand Theft Auto IV - $19.99
The House of the Dead III - $6.99 PSN - $4.89 PS+
Worms Ultimate Mayhem (mix of 3D and 4 content) - $14.99

Demos
Binary Domain
Mass Effect 3

Add-ons
Zen Pinball - Epic Quest Table - $2.99
Soul Calibur V stuff
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon stuff
Disgaea 4 stuff
Everybody Dance stuff

Not sure what the specific DLC for those games are since google searches aren't giving me any concrete details.

There's also a new post on the blog about a new Mini shooter that will be free for PS+ in March when it's released:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...velocity-revealed-free-via-ps-plus-at-launch/

[quote name='mykevermin']$4.89 for HOTDIII is fucking awesome.

It needs to be said again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... what was that you said about appropriate pricing re: arcade games ;)? Simpsons almost untouched from circa 1991 for $10 (unless you're on PSN+) and an HD port of HOTD3 with Move support for $7/4.89 on PSN+. It's just strange.

Simpsons should have been no more than $5 given the lack of anything substantial being added.

[quote name='mykevermin']$4.89 for HOTDIII is fucking awesome.

It needs to be said again.[/QUOTE]

Ok... $4.89 for HOTDIII is fucking awesome.

...And, has anyone figured out what this new, bonus content for The Simpsons is? I read that on a, what seemed, official trailer on YouTube.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/12/the-drop-week-of-february-13th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Vita

UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss (PSN/Game Card) – Uncover the dark secret behind the 400-year-old massacre of a Spanish expedition as Nathan Drake follows the murderous trail of an ancient and secret Spanish sect in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Caught in the middle of a rivalry between Jason Dante — his old friend — and Marisa Chase — the granddaughter of an archaeologist who has mysteriously vanished without a trace — Nathan Drake races into the treacherous river basins, undiscovered temple ruins and karst caverns of Central America in search of a legendary lost city, only to find himself pushed to the edge of the Golden Abyss.

Developed by award-winning Sony Bend Studio, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the portable system debut of the multi-million selling Uncharted franchise. The game offers a cinematic experience on-the-go complete with industry-leading motion capture, a rich storyline, highly-detailed environments, and special effects that truly captures the look and feel of the Uncharted universe.

wipEout 2048 (PSN/Game Card) – Get ready to experience the thrill and speed of anti-gravity racing as the original hyper velocity racing game, Wipeout 2048, is back and completely rebuilt for the the next-generation PlayStation handheld. Rebuilt exclusively for the intuitive game handling of a touch interface, motion active tilt, and voice activated controls, players can race against anyone anytime (including PS3 players) with up to 8 players simultaneously and compete for first place within the online leaderboards.

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PSN/Game Card) – Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational offers a completely new way to play Hot Shots Golf! The over-the-top golf franchise is back with a bag full of PlayStation Vita system features. Never leave the golf course with non-stop challenges from friends or bitter rivals. Add to that new PlayStation Vita system specific functions that enable you to better prepare each shot from tee to green.

ModNation Racer: Road Trip (PSN/Game Card) – ModNation Racers is a thoroughly fresh take on classic kart racing that empowers the player to personalize their entire game. Players can express themselves by creating their own Mod character, styling their own racing kart and even building — in just minutes — an imaginative track that can be shared with the rest of the PlayStation community via the free PlayStation Network service.

ModNation Racers: Road Trip for PlayStation Vita brings endless hours of Kart racing to players fingertips, where creativity rules on and off the track. Get on the starting grid of over 300,000 tracks available to download, or just race in the competitive circuit. Race with a new set of controls enhanced with the Vita’s array of features, including touch control, six-axis motion steering and social media tools like ModTraveler and ModMiles.

Escape Plan (PSN)– From the Producers of Fat Princess and the Development Team behind Fat Princess: Fat Roles comes a “touching” adventure. Escape Plan features two hapless characters, Lil and Laarg, who have been captured and need your influence, skill and brainpower to escape from a dark labyrinth of irreverent puzzles and traps. By interacting with the environment and influencing Lil and Laarg, only you can help them survive each deadly room before their captor and nemesis, Bakuki, recycles them and turns them into his minions… or sheep.

Using a high-contrast chiaroscuro style, Escape Plan takes advantage of the PlayStation Vita’s multitouch display, rear touch panel and gestural swipe interfaces. Swipe, squeeze, poke and slap this little guys to manipulate and interact with the diverse environments. Escape Plan gives players unique and memorable moments throughout the gameplay, whether it’s the triumphant thrill of victory or the hilarious agony of defeat.

Super Stardust Delta (PSN/Demo Available) – The Super StarDust franchise blasts its way into players’ hands with Super StarDust Delta. With brand-new features made specifically for NGP, players can access an arsenal of weapons with the NGP’s touch control screen, including freezing time, unleashing missiles, creating black holes, and crush attacks. Players can also tilt the screen to view beyond the horizon and shake the NGP to create a devastating Shockwave attack.

Hustle Kings (PSN/Demo Available) – Hustle your way to the top of the global leader boards in this beautifully chic, yet minimalist pool setting, all displayed in ultra-realistic environments with the PS Vita’s OLED screen. Control every move with intuitive front and rear touch interface and keep the game moving online or offline with quick push notifications between turns. Just be sure to hone your skills and earn cash before entering the bustling online scene.

Lumines: Electronic Symphony (PSN/Game Card) – Shine on with this PlayStation Vita entry into the popular puzzler franchise. Lumines: Electronic Symphony marks the return of Q Entertainment’s landmark puzzle series, bringing together addictive block-dropping puzzle action, an all-new 3D graphics engine, and some of the most significant names in electronic music history.

Lumines: Electronic Symphony offers, for the first time in the series, special new block mechanics give players additional strategic options to give you new ways to play through Journey Mode, Duel Mode, Stopwatch Mode, Master’s Mode, and other exciting play experiences. The game also offers unique new touch input for a uniquely tactile Lumines play challenge. Groove out to tunes from top electronic acts such as The Chemical Brothers and Kaskade in the ultimate portable Lumines puzzler jam!

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PSN/Game Card)– In Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom Universes –including massively popular characters such as Ryu, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Morrigan, as well as fan favorites such as Trish from Devil May Cry and the wise-cracking Deadpool. They all come to you battle in a living comic book art style powered by Capcom’s MT Framework.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 prepares to take the battle to all-new heights in a updated version of the original hit fighting game Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. With brand new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes — now with 48 characters on the disc — a refined fighting system and new modes, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the Capcom fighting game legacy.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (Also on PS3/PSN/Game Card) – BlazBlue is a high definition 2D fighter from the makers of Guilty Gear. Players throughout the world can participate in online matches, or enjoy the immense story mode featuring individual stories for each character.

This is a second edition of the Continuum Shift arcade expansion edition (which originally added two new characters: Tsubaki and Hazama.) For Continuum Shift II, the character Valkenhayn R. Hellsing is now a playable character.

EA Sports: FIFA Soccer (PSN/Game Card)– EA Sports’ FIFA Soccer on PS Vita gives you the same physics-based, data driven technology that powers FIFA gameplay on home consoles. Take part in eight different game modes, including 11 vs. 11, Tournament Mode with over 50 real-world competitions, a full in-depth Career Mode, and compete online with Head-to-Head matches against your friends and gamers around the world. Create custom online leagues with your friends and compare your online performance with global and friend focused leader boards. Innovations that utilize a rear touch pad and touchscreen create an intelligent and unique gameplay experience. Rear touch pad shooting delivers pin-point accuracy and removes the element of “hit and hope” from shooting and touchscreen passing opens up the field of play for more creative and precision passing.

Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (PSN/Game Card)– Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition provides a full console experience at the palm of your hand, with 22 of the world’s best players and legends from the past coming together on Playstation Vita. Brand new features unique to Vita combined with the hi-res graphics and lifelike gameplay of the Virtua Tennis series provides players with the greatest tennis experience, anytime and anywhere.

Asphalt Injection (PSN/Game Card)– Add more fuel to the fire with Asphalt: Injection. Master over 100 races in Career mode, collect over 50 world-class luxury cars, and share your best performances with your friends. Arcade racing at its finest with collectibles, crashes, jumps, shortcuts, and nitro for thrilling races. 52 licensed cars from prestigious manufacturers including Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin plus legendary models and 2011′s hottest cars. Race on 20 unique tracks inspired by real cities like Rio, Shanghai, and Monte Carlo rendered with cutting-edge graphical effects. Master 10 different event types laid out in a full-featured Career mode with more than 100 unique events

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance (PSN/Game Card)– Join forces and drive back the darkness! Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is an epic quest set in a dark fantasy world, that you can revisit in intense multiplayer mode.

Michael Jackson: The Experience HD (PSN/Game Card)– He is the legendary King of Pop! In this game, players step into the shoes of Michael Jackson himself and re-live his most iconic performances through their own singing and dancing. The game includes the most famous tracks from Michael Jackson’s extensive catalog such as Beat It and Billie Jean, as well as an array of his awe-inspiring dance moves for players to learn and emulate within the game. Additionally, fans can sing along and test their vocal skills while immersed in the performance.

Rayman Origins (PSN/Game Card)– When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by nefurrious Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day. To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world’s most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream…

PlayStation Network

The House of the Dead III (PS Move Compatible // Demo Available) – Defy the undead with shotgun in hand as you explore a post-apocalyptic wasteland of unrelenting terror in The House of the Dead III. Fans of the series will thrill to an abundance of 3D gore, time-sensitive gameplay, and a wide variety of branching paths. Gamers take out wave after wave of horrific zombies as they travel different routes and advance the story line, uncovering new secrets and hidden areas along the way. The all-new shotgun comes in handy when surrounded by an army of undead. Players must use it wisely to take out multiple enemies in a single blast as they plow their way through the most exhilarating nightmare yet.

Grand Theft Auto IV (Full PS3 Game) – GTA IV reinvents the series with a renewed version of Liberty City detailed to the last pothole and rooftop vent. There are now four boroughs to explore plus extra area outside of Liberty City proper. With the ability to climb obstacles, drive cars, steer boats and pilot helicopters, the world of GTA is more accessible than ever before.

In this fourth installment of the popular series, players take on the role of Niko Bellic, a rough-around-the-edge chap from Eastern Europe. Niko has arrived in America, in Liberty City — a land full of promise and opportunity. His cousin convinced him to emigrate, to join him in his mansion and life of luxury, but as soon as he steps off the boat, Niko discovers the truth about the American way. Still, the wealth, the comfort, the bliss of the good life, it all really is here … And it’s all for the taking.

Worms: Ultimate Mayhem – Worms: Ultimate Mayhem is a souped-up, re-vamped, high-definition re-imagining of Worms 3D and Worms 4: Mayhem, bringing both games together in one incredibly over-stuffed, over-the-top package. The game includes 60 missions, 38 weapons and 12 graphical themes, as well as full online play for up to four players.

Demos

Mass Effect 3
Binary Domain

For PS+ this week:

Deals
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition - $23.99
The House of the Dead III - $4.89

Games
Battle Fantasia
Far Cry 2 - Ends 2/21 (V-Day Special One Week Offer)
Fatal Inertia
Grand Theft Auto IV - Full Game Trial
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']

...And, has anyone figured out what this new, bonus content for The Simpsons is? I read that on a, what seemed, official trailer on YouTube.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking it was the Japanese ROM you can play after you beat the game.

[quote name='dohdough']HOTD for under $5??? Holy shit...that's less than I'd spend playing it at an arcade!![/QUOTE]

lol no shit last time i played a hotd game at the arcade it was 50 cents per play and i know i went through at least 20 bucks. which one was out when that star wars arcade game where you got to fight darth vader was out?

[quote name='lokizz']lol no shit last time i played a hotd game at the arcade it was 50 cents per play and i know i went through at least 20 bucks. which one was out when that star wars arcade game where you got to fight darth vader was out?[/QUOTE]
It was the original one. I remember sinking so much money into that game that I got good enough to beat it with one credit. My old arcade had the big screen version that was totally awesome! I really miss that place because the all the machines were completely functional despite some being 20 years old and others being totally abused like the Street Fighter machines.

Deals
Astro Boy: The Video Game - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ben 10 Alien Force - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ben 10: Protector Of Earth - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ben10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Blade Kitten - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Choplifter HD - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Chronicles Of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena - Premium MP Map Pack - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Dead Head Fred - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Despicable Me - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
DJMAX Portable 3 - PSP - $19.99 - Temporary Sale
Far Cry 2 - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Ghostbusters The Videogame - PSP - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ghostbusters: Sanctum Of Slime - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Gods Eater Burst - PSP - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition Bundle - $29.99 - Includes Game & All DLC
L.A. Noire - $29.99 - Permanent Price Drop
PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2 - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Puzzle Quest: Challenge Of The Warlords - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Red Dead Redemption - $29.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Red Dead Redemption And Undead Nightmare Collection Bundle - $39.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Secret Saturdays: Beasts Of The 5Th Sun - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Star Raiders - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Tales From Space: About A Blob Premium Bundle - $9.99 - Include Game & All DLC
Undergarden - $2.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Pulse
Pulse - 2/14 Edition - Free

The Tester
The Tested - Season 3, Episode 2 - Free

Games
Grand Theft Auto IV - $19.99
The House of the Dead III - $6.99
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99

Demos
Binary Domain - 806 MB
Mass Effect 3 - 1.67 GB

Add-ons
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Compatibility Pack 7 - Free
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 3 - $11.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 4 - $8.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15C Patriot - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15E Tiger Pattern - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-16C Patriot - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-22A Flash - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-22A Warworlf - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-2A NAGASE - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Ka-50 Hokum - $5.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - PAK-FA Akula - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Su-34 TEKKEN ALISA & XIAOYU - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - YF-23 Black Widow II - $5.99
Choplifter HD Chopper - Albatross Chopper - $0.99
Choplifter HD Chopper - Arrowhead Chopper - $0.99
Choplifter HD Chopper - Avenger Chopper - $0.99
Choplifter HD Chopper - Ostrich Chopper - $0.99
Choplifter HD Chopper - Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! Level Pack - Free
Crazy Machines Elements - Brainfood Pack 1 - $2.99
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - Gig - $2.99
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - Godtopia Map - $0.99
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - Kunoichi - $2.99
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - Soul Nomad - $1.99
Disney Universe - Phineas And Ferb Level Pack - $4.99
Everybody Dance - Pack 7 - $8.99
Rock Band 3 - Gold Start My Heart - $6.99 - Includes the four songs below
Rock Band 3 - “Alone” by Heart - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” by Poison - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “To Be With You” by Mr. Big - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “30 Lives” by The Motion Sick - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “All I Want Is You” by Jerry Naylor - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Potential For Anything” by Magnus ‘SoulEye’ Pålsson - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “My Only Star” by Amberian Dawn - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “So Let Us Create” by Jukebox the Ghost - $1.99
Saints Row The Third - Funtime! Pack - $2.99
Saints Row The Third - Money Shot Pack - $2.99
Soulcalibur V - Customization Equipment 2 - $1.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music Pack 3 - $2.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music Pack 4 - $2.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 11 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 12 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 13 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 14 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 15 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 16 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 17 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 18 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 19 - $0.99
Soulcalibur V - Downloadable Music 20 - $0.99
TNT Racers - Drift Challenge - $2.99
TNT Racers - Formula TNT - $2.99
Twisted Metal - Online Pass - $9.99
UFC Undisputed 3 - Create A Fighter Boost - $2.99
UFC Undisputed 3 - Early Access Pass - $1.99
UFC Undisputed 3 - Online Pass - $9.99
Zen Pinball - Epic Quest Table - $2.49

Videos
Super Stardust Delta Features Trailer
Uncharted: Golden Abyss Play It Your Way Video
Unit 13 Reveal Trailer
Grand Slam Tennis 2 Demo Trailer
Grand Slam Tennis 2 Producer Video 1: Total Racquet Control
Max Payne Design And Tech Series Video 2
Binary Domain Multiplayer Trailer
The House Of The Dead III Launch Trailer
UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Trailer

Themes
The Tester Season 3

Premium Themes
Beautiful Girl 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Blue Dream - $2.99 - Dynamic
Happy Valentine’s Day - $2.99 - Dynamic
Stupid Honey Badger - $1.99
Valentine’s Day Hearts - $2.99 - Dynamic

The House of the Dead III - $0.49 each
Just Dance 3 (11) - $0.49 each
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (10) - $0.49 each

PSP Games
Hakouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - $24.99 - 745 MB

Vita Games
Asphalt Injection - $26.99 - 765 MB
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend - $34.99 - 3.32 GB
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $35.99 - 1.03 GB
EA Sports FIFA Soccer - $39.99 - 2.83 GB
Escape Plan - $14.99 - 843 MB
F1 2011 - $39.99 - 1.42 GB
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $35.99 - 1.23 GB
Lumines Elecronic Symphony - $35.99 - 772 MB
Michael Jackson The Experience - $35.99 - 1.34 GB
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - $26.99 - 1.4 GB
Rayman Origins - $35.99 - 932 MB
Super Stardust Delta - $9.99 - 208 MB
Super Stardust Delta Interstellar Bundle - $14.99 - 209 MB
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - $39.99 - 1.34 GB
Uncharted Golden Abyss - $44.99 - 3.2 GB
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition - $39.99 - 1.2 GB
Wipeout 2048 - $35.99 - 1.6 GB

Vita Demos
Asphalt: Injection - 765 MB
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - 1.03 GB
Lumines: Electronic Symphony - 722 MB
Michael Jackson The Experience - 1.6 GB
Rayman Origins - 932 MB
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 328 MB

Vita Add-ons
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Online Pass - $9.99
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - Unlock All Code - $5.99
Super Stardust Delta - Blast Pack - $7.99
Wipeout 2048 - Online Pass - $9.99

--------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition Bundle - $23.99 - 15.2 GB
The House of the Dead III - $4.89
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $11.99

Games
Battle Fantasia
Far Cry 2 - Ends 2/21 (V-Day Special One Week Offer)
Fatal Inertia
Grand Theft Auto IV - Full Game Trial
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars

Themes
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic

The House of the Dead III (3)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle - $0.99

Frisky, is the game "undergarden" that price dropped to $3 the same as "The Undergarden"? I dont know why but I am drawn to download that game. Most likely because it looks like a decent enough time waster.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...op-sellers-nfl-blitz-hustles-to-the-top-spot/

The top-selling games and add-ons for January:
Welcome to this month’s PSN Top Sellers, where we break down the content that moved the most over the past month.

Looks like a lot of you had football fever as a ton of PSN gamers picked up NFL Blitz, EA Sports’ revival of the arcade and console classic and a perfect accompaniment to the end of the NFL season. On the handheld front, Corpse Party went for its third straight month at the top of the PSP charts, but the imminent release of PS Vita may spark a new surge in PSP title downloads — check back next month. In PSone Classics, while Final Fantasy VI enjoyed the top spot last month, Final Fantasy VII reclaimed its (rightful?) spot at the top. Lastly, Battlefield 3 DLC earned two spots on the Add-Ons category. Will Modern Warfare 3 DLC for Elite members hitting in February move the needle?

What PSN games did you play most in January? Share your thoughts in the comments below and we’ll see you next month with February’s most downloaded content on PlayStation Network.

Top 20 PSN and PS3 Full Games
1) NFL Blitz – Gamers loved the combination of the arcade-style gameplay that made the original a hit along with the immersive game modes of today.
2) NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
3) Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
4) inFAMOUS 2 Festival of Blood
5) Sonic CD
6) PAYDAY: The Heist
7) Dungeon Defenders – The 12 for ’12 sale in the PlayStation Store in January may have had something to do with Dungeon Defender’s surge to the top 10.
8) Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD
9) AMY
10) Crysis
11) Resident Evil 4
12) Shadow of the Colossus – Quite possibly the best game you could ever hope to place on your PS3 hard drive. The ICO / SOTC collection was made available for individual download in January.
13) Castle Crashers
14) Trine 2
15) REAL STEEL
16) Darksiders – This cult classic made its debut in the PS3 Full Game category. Download it to get set for the sequel due out later this year.
17) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
18) Battlefield 1943
19) Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition
20) Saints Row 2

Top 5 PS3 Add-Ons
1) Battlefield 3 – Back to Karkand
2) Call of Duty: Black Ops
3) Gran Turismo 5 – Car Pack 3 – The release of GT5 XL seems to have re-sparked the racing community.
4) Gran Turismo 5 – Speed Test Course Pack
5) Battlefield 3 – SPECACT Kit & Dog Tag Bundle

Top 5 PSone Classics

1) FINAL FANTASY VII
2) FINAL FANTASY VI
3) FINAL FANTASY ORIGINS – The debut of Final Fantasy Origins comes in strong, but not strong enough to dethrone two classic RPG titans.
4) CHRONO CROSS
5) FINAL FANTASY IX

Top 5 PSP Games

1) Corpse Party – Can Corpse Party hold on to it’s top spot for the 4th month in a row?
2) Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
3) NBA 2K12 PSP
4) FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
5) Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 PSP

Here are the new releases coming next week from the new PS Blogcast:

Games
Mafia 2 - $19.99
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - $19.99

PS2 Classics
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - $9.99

Demos
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Shank 2
SSX
Starhawk Public Beta

Vita Games
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Hustle Kings - $9.99 - Free for owners of PS3 version
Plants vs. Zombies - $14.99
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - $7.99

Vita Demos
EA Sports FIFA Soccer
Hustle Kings
Unit 13

Vita Apps
Flickr
Netflix

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/19/the-drop-week-of-february-20th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Vita

Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen (PSN/Game Card) – Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen raises the bar over the original with even more stylish ninja action, new gameplay features, intuitive touch controls and a thrilling dynamic storyline. Players will scale sheer walls, leap across roof tops, sneak up silently on their prey, and expertly dispatch enemy after enemy with their razor-sharp blade. New gameplay features include Assassination, which lets players make silent and satisfying kills more easily. Throughout the game, players will hone their skills to execute numerous different attacks and finish their enemies in elegant style, while the game controls will make full and intuitive use of the touch screen capabilities of PlayStation Vita.

Plants vs Zombies – Help! The zombies have invaded! And don’t look now, but they’re coming for you next! You’ll need to think fast and plant faster to fend off this mob of helmet-clad, pole-vaulting zombies.

Hustle Kings (Demo Available) – Rack ‘em up and hustle your way to the top of the leaderboards with Hustle Kings. Set in contemporary and stylish pool bars, the Hustle Kings game allows players to hone in on their billiards skills in one of the most realistic looking billiards settings ever realized.

Touch My Katamari – Roll up some fun with this portable entry in the beloved Katamari Damacy franchise. In Touch My Katamari, the ever-growing ball of bits and bobs is controlled by touching the screen or using both analog control sticks to roll it in any direction. A completely new Katamari gameplay feature allows players to use the rear touch panel of the PlayStation Vita system to stretch the ball either horizontally or vertically to pick up more objects at once or squeeze through a narrow gap. With many more details yet to be revealed, the Prince is already limbering up in the wings to bring a dose of irresistible Katamari oddness to the PS Vita.

Ben 10 Galactic Racing – The first kart racing game set in the popular BEN 10 universe and based on the hit Cartoon Network TV series features Ben and his alien friends competing in an over-the-top, galactic grand prix race through a variety of tracks on five different planets! Compete for the best times in the high-speed grand prix modes or engage in four-player multiplayer mayhem!

Army Corps of Hell (PSN/Game Card) – A bloodmoon shall rise over battlefields of endless warfare and ritualistic sacrifice when this hellish action game of regimented slaughter invades the PS Vita!

Dynasty Warriors Next (PSN/Game Card) – Tecmo KOEI’s massive battle franchise Dynasty Warriors comes to the Playstation Vita.

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack – In Mutant Blobs Attack players take on the role of a twisted mutant blob with a bit of an attitude problem. Players explore, puzzle and platform their way through a world that takes them from the size of a quarter to that of a giant city – devouring everything around them all the while.

Using a range of inputs including touch-based Blob movement and world manipulation controls as well as good old fashioned thumbstick platforming, players will explore a unique gaming experience never before possible.

PS Vita Demos

Unit 13
EA Sports: FIFA Soccer

PlayStation Network

Mafia II (PS3 Digital Download) – Mafia 2 immerses players in the mob underworld of a fictitious late 1940′s / early 1950′s scenario. The game engages you in a cinematic Hollywood movie experience in a living, breathing city, fusing high octane gunplay with white knuckle driving and an engaging narrative.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3 Digital Download) – Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader’s apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader — but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on — Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.

PS3 Demos

SSX
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm – Generations
Shank 2

minis

Hungry Giraffe
Touchdown Fever

PlayStation 2 Classics

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers – Full Spectrum Warrior is a squad-based real-time combat game allows players to experience the intensity and gritty realism of urban combat warfare. The game is based on a real-time squad-based strategy game commissioned by the U.S. Army to train light Infantry troops in urban combat situations. Soldiers are placed in a tense, hostile, and claustrophobic environment where they must complete a variety of military objectives. Players act as the Squad Leader, providing direction to Alpha and Bravo fire teams. The successful Squad Leader effectively uses cover in the environment and moves his fire teams in a coordinated fashion so they can protect themselves from possible attacks that could come from any direction. Full Spectrum Warrior puts you in the dirt with your men, where danger lurks around every corner.
For PS+ this week:

Deals
Hamilton’s Great Adventure – 50% off Sale Price – 2/21 (PS+ Price $2.50)
Crazy Taxi & SEGA Rally Arcade – Drive Me Crazy Bundle – 20% off – 2/21 (PS+ Price $9.59)
Sar – Search and Rescue – 20% off – 2/21 (PS+ Price $TBD)
Sonic Rivals 1 – 25% off – 2/21 (PS+ Price $5.99)
Sonic Rivals 2 – 25% off – 2/21 (PS+ Price $5.99)

PSN Games
Sega Genesis Bundle – 2/21
Altered Beast – 2/21
Comix Zone – 2/21
Golden Axe – 2/21
Sonic 1 – 2/21
Sonic 2 – 2/21
Streets of Rage 2 – 2/21

Full Game Trials
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – 2/21
Tom Clancy’S H.A.W.X 2 -2/21

Themes
Start The Party 2 Dynamic Theme – 2/21

I'll take a guess that the full game trials aren't coming this week.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Here are the new releases coming next week from the new PS Blogcast:

Games
Mafia 2 - $19.99
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - $19.99

PS2 Classics

Demos
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Shank 2
SSX
Starhawk Public Beta

Vita Games
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Hustle Kings - $9.99 - Free for owners of PS3 version
Plants vs. Zombies - $14.99
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - $7.99

Vita Demos
EA Sports FIFA Soccer
Hustle Kings
Unit 13

Vita Apps
Flickr
Netflix[/QUOTE]
Plants vs Zombies for $15?

Damn, I already have the PS3 version. If it were $10 I'd probably get it, but not sure I want to drop $15.

I saw Shinobido 2 at the top of the list and thought it said, "Suikoden 2".

My heart skipped a beat.

What's the deal though? Suikoden 1 has been out for years and I don't think there are any licensing issues standing in the way of Suikoden 2. Furthermore, I don't think Square-Enix would be throwing so many RPGs onto the PS store if they didn't sell well enough to justify the cost.

tumblr_li7r36H6E81qafrh6.png

BUT THAT WOULD RUIN THE VALUE OF THE COPIES FROM THE PS1 DAYS!!!!
Seriously, though, it's probably the same reason that we didn't get BOFIII on the PSN. (as I see it) The japanese company doesn't see the point of putting it on the PSN, since they released a compilation of both I & II on the psp as an actualy game, so no point in a psn version, and I guess the American companies are probably thinking "why would they want it if they could just import the japanese one.", or they're just super lazy.

Okay, just added $10 PSN. I now have the monies for Mutant Blobs and $3.22 left over. Should I go with The Undergarden, Hamilton's Great Adventure, or Zen Pinball Epic Quest DLC?

[quote name='Gden']
tumblr_li7r36H6E81qafrh6.png

BUT THAT WOULD RUIN THE VALUE OF THE COPIES FROM THE PS1 DAYS!!!!
Seriously, though, it's probably the same reason that we didn't get BOFIII on the PSN. (as I see it) The japanese company doesn't see the point of putting it on the PSN, since they released a compilation of both I & II on the psp as an actualy game, so no point in a psn version, and I guess the American companies are probably thinking "why would they want it if they could just import the japanese one.", or they're just super lazy.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. Konami must not have seen enough sales of the first game to feel like it's worth it to get the second on there.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...r-psn-pre-order-today-with-exclusive-bonuses/

Mass Effect 3 will be available to pre-order on PSN starting with today's update:
Today, I want to let you know about an exclusive offer for anyone who pre-orders Mass Effect 3 via the PlayStation Network. When the PlayStation Store updates later this afternoon, you’ll be able to pre-order to download a digital copy of the game (available 3/6 in the US) and receive the M55 Argus rifle to complement your in-game experience.

Along with that in-game bonus weapon, Sony Computer Entertainment America and BioWare would like to offer you a special Mass Effect 3 PS3 theme—only available for digital pre-orders. Once the game has launched, these offers will no longer be available, so if you haven’t done so already, secure your copy of Mass Effect 3 later today when the PlayStation Store updates and prepare for the Reaper invasion!

The extra delay in the store update prompted this in response on GAF:

Hey everyone,

Going to make sure this gets reviewed. I can't speak to what the issues might be at this particular time (not in the office); I know it must be frustrating to not be able to get to the content you and I are all looking forward to. The frustrations here won't go unnoticed, but while I can't promise overnight results, I can promise to get this under the microscope. immediately.

- morgan

Here's the long awaited update:

Deals
5-In-1 Arcade Hits - PSP/PS3 - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
Apples to Apples Complete Pack - $9.99 - Includes Game + DLC - Temporary Sale
Blimp: The Flying Adventures - PSP/PS3 - $1.49 - Permanent Price Drop
Costume Quest Complete Pack - $12.99 - Includes Game + DLC - Temporary Sale
Crazy Taxi - $7.99 - Temporary Sale
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars - PSP - $4.99 - Ends 3/6
Crush - PSP - $4.99 - Ends 3/6
Darksiders - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
de Blob 2 - $14.99 - Temporary Sale
Drive Me Crazy Racing Bundle - $11.99 - Includes Crazy Taxi & Sega Rally Online Arcade - Temporary Sale
Grip Games Triple Pack - PSP/PS3 - $2.99 - Includes 5-in-1 Arcade Hits, MiniSquadron, and One Epic Game - Temporary Sale
Hamilton’s Great Adventures - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Homefront Complete Pack Bundle - $23.99 - Temporary Sale
Marvel Super Hero Squad - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
MX vs ATV Untamed - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
MX vs ATV: Reflex - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
NBA 2K12 - Legends Showcase - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Faction: Armageddon Complete Pack - $39.99 - Includes Game + DLC - Temporary Sale
Red Faction Franchise Compilation - $57.49 - Includes Guerilla and Armageddon & DLC, Avatars, and PS Home Clothing - Temporary Sale
Red Faction: Guerilla Complete Pack - $31.49 - Includes Game + DLC - Temporary Sale
Sonic & Sega Racing All-Stars - Metal Sonic + 1 Death Egg Zone Track - $7.99 - Temporary Sale
Sonic & Sega Racing All-Stars - Ryo with Forklift Character - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 Bundle - PSP - $12.99 - Temporary Sale
Sonic Rivals - PSP - $7.99 - Ends 3/6
Sonic Rivals 2 - PSP - $7.99 - Ends 3/6
Spongebob Squarepants: The Yellow Avenger - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Stacking Complete Pack - $12.99 - Includes Game + DLC - Temporary Sale
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - PSP - $9.99 - Ends 3/6
UFC Undisputed 2010 - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Voltron: Defender of the Universe Complete Pack - $9.99 - Includes Game + All DLC - Temporary Sale
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Worms: Battle Islands - PSP - $8.49 - Temporary Sale
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
You Don't Know Jack Bundle Pack - $9.99 - Includes all DLC - Temporary Sale

Qore
Qore Episode 45 - February 2012 - Free

The Tester
The Tester - Season 3, Episode 2 - Free

Games
Mafia II - $19.99 - 7.5 GB
Mass Effect 3 - $59.99 - Pre-order w/free MSS Argus Rifle and theme
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - $19.99 - 12.4 GB

PS2 Classics

Minis
Hungry Giraffe - PSP/PS3 - $3.49 - 21 MB
Touchdown Fever - PSP/PS3 - $2.99 - 39 MB

Demos
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - 441 MB
Shank 2 - 1.22 GB
SSX - 1.3 GB
Starhawk Public Beta

Add-ons
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - System Voice Arrange Noel Type-A, Type-B - $5.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 - Legend Stage Pack 1 - $3.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 - Xtreme Stage Pack 3 - $3.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Legend Stage Pack 1 - $2.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Xtreme Stage Pack 3 - $2.99
EyePet & Friends - Cooking Pack - $2.99
EyePet & Friends - Science Pack - $2.99
EyePet & Friends - Chef Costume - $1.49
EyePet & Friends - Cooking Pattern Fills - $0.69
EyePet & Friends - Cooking Soft Play Blocks - $1.49
EyePet & Friends - Cooking Stickers - $0.69
EyePet & Friends - Hazard Suit Costume - $1.49
EyePet & Friends - Science Pattern Fills - $0.69
EyePet & Friends - Science Soft Play Blocks - $1.49
EyePet & Friends - Science Stickers - $0.69
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Allowance - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Beginner Item Set - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Search Eye - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Dowsing Rod - $0.99
The King Of Fighters XIII - Unlock All - $6.99
Neverdead - Expansion Pack 1 - $3.99
Rock Band 3 - Megadeath Pack 1 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - “A Tout Le Monde” by Megadeth - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Public Enemy No. 1" by Megadeth - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Lethean Tears” by Solution .45 - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “My Frailty” by After the Burial - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Still Alive” by Jonathan Coulton ft. Sara Quin - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “The Epic, Part 3.7″ by Bankai - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “V is for Vampire” by Powerman 5000 - $1.99
Rocksmith - blink-182 Song Pack - $7.99
Rocksmith - "All The Small Things" by blink-182 - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Dammit" by blink 182 - $2.99
Rocksmith - "What’S My Age Again?" by blink 182 - $2.99
Saints Row: The Third - Gangstas In Space - $6.99
Singstar - 80s Part 4 - $6.99
SSX - Online Pass - $9.99
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - Viewitful Strange Pack - $3.99

Videos
PlayStation Vita Launch Video
PlayStation Vita Cross Platform Play
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Flashback Map Pack #2 Trailer
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Flashback Map Pack #1 Trailer
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Fort Co-Op Adventure Trailer
The Darkness II – Launch Trailer
Darksiders 2 – Death Lives Trailer
Hitman: Absolution – Ica File Diana Burnwood Trailer
Kindgdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Combat Trailer
Kindgdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Story Trailer
Mass Effect 3 Reinstated – FemShep Trailer
Mass Effect 3 Special Forces Trailer
Mass Effect 3 VO Cast Trailer

Themes
Brisk Wars Darth Maul
Brisk Wars Yoda
SSX

Premium Themes
Azmodeus Dark Angel Aldonia - $2.99 - Dynamic
Blue Dream 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Fast Five - $2.99 - Dynamic

MLB 11: The Show (9) - $0.49 each
Asura’s Wrath Asura (10) - $0.49 each

Music
ModNation Racers: Road Trip Official Soundtrack ($9.99

Vita Games
Army Corps Of Hell - $39.99 - 625 MB
Ben 10 Galactic Racing - $29.99 - 968 MB
Cliff Diving - Free - 400 MB
Dynasty Warriors Next - $34.99 - 1.5 GB
Fireworks - Free - 273 MB
Hustle Kings - $9.99 - 325 MB - Free for PS3 HK Owners
Little Deviants - $26.99 - 940 MB
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - $34.99 - 2.3 GB
Plants Vs Zombies - $14.99 - 74 MB
Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen - $34.99 - 1.1 GB
Table Soccer - Free - 183 MB
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - $7.99 - 127 MB
Touch My Katamari - $24.99 - 660 MB

Vita Add-Ons
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - System Voice Arrange Noel Type-A, Type-B - $5.99 - 100 KB
Hustle Kings - Snooker Pack - $2.99 - 42 MB
Hustle Kings - Time Savers Pack - $1.49 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Animal Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Brawler Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - The Evil Twin Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Femme Fatale Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - New Age of Heroes Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - The Rising Dead Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Strange Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Villain Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Weapon Expert Pack - $3.99 - 100 KB
UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss - Treasure Map Pack - $0.99

Vita Demos
EA Sports FIFA Soccer - 1.7 GB
Hustle Kings - 325 MB
Unit 13 - 845 MB

Vita Apps
Flickr
Live Tweet (Twitter)
Netflix
---------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Drive Me Crazy Bundle - $9.59 - Includes Crazy Taxi & Sega Rally Online Arcade
Sonic Rivals 1 - PSP - $5.99
Sonic Rivals 2 - PSP - $5.99
Hamilton’s Great Adventure - $2.50
Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 Bundle - PSP - $9.74

PSN Games
Sega Genesis Bundle - Includes the Six Games Below
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Golden Axe
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Streets of Rage 2

Themes
Start The Party 2 - Dynamic

Asura's Wrath Bundle - $0.99

No. If you've ever seen the comments on the PS Blog, there were a few consistent people that complained about nine MLB avatars that were never added when they released them last year. These are those avatars.

[quote name='JWolff55']Thanks for the info. I thought the updates were on Tuesday, but I guess it's Wednesday[/QUOTE]

No, they are on Tuesday. It's just that the past two weeks, the updates have been super late in the evening. They damn near ran into Wednesday last night. This just must have been the first time Frisky had a chance to post the update.

bread's done
Back