What's in your PS2?

Aerik

CAG Veteran
Ello all, what's in your PS2? And is it any good?

Right now I have NBA '06 and so far so good. I borrowed it from my friend since he told me to get it, but I was too reluctant to. (I mean, it's a basketball game) But it's actually good (surprisingly enough), I mean, it actually has a story in it. I got to make my own character and had to work to get drafted (go Spurs). The online play's not that bad either, the tournaments are pretty damn fun.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what's in your PS2s.

Is that live 2006 or nba 2k6 ?

I don't like nba live games too much since the plays are very predictable, my favorite was nba 2k2 for dreamcast nba jam for snes and nba street all volumes , i still play nba live though but haven't bought 2006 yet !

In my ps2 right now is boogeyman movie from last night and in my opinion it's a good movie !

Currently: Final Fantasy IV (from Final Fantasy Chronicles (PSX))

It's been alternating with Dynasty Warriors 4 (PS2).

Edit: Yes, they're both good. I wasn't sold on Dynasty Warriors before, but am beginning to like it a lot more now. :)

Soul Calibur 3 is in there right now. Great game but not too many improvments off SC2. Plus the new single player modes suck. But overall it still is Soul Calibur. :D

[quote name='Limegreen']Is that live 2006 or nba 2k6 ?

I don't like nba live games too much since the plays are very predictable, my favorite was nba 2k2 for dreamcast nba jam for snes and nba street all volumes , i still play nba live though but haven't bought 2006 yet !

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he is talking about NBA 06 "The Life". The one made by Sony.

[quote name='Limegreen']Is that live 2006 or nba 2k6 ?

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he is talking about NBA 06 "The Life". The one made by Sony.

battlefront 2 is in their currently, decent so far, but it's hella annoying that my team of AI is much stupider than the enemy AI. On naboo I was literally running back and forth from one CP, to another, back to the original over and over because the soldiers just can't hold a command post themselves, ended up down to me and my last life till to their 46 remaining troops, got them down to 21 units before they were finally able to capture all the command points. If they actually take the time to fix all the problems and refine the gameplay this could be quite a kick ass franchise.

Right this second I have FF7 in there (been having a hankering to play it again after watching AC). It's been alternating with Guitar Hero.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Karaoke Revolution Party.
It's a party in a box, too bad no one will play it with me. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm horrible at kareoke, but get me some directions and I'll horrify you with my amazingly bad kareoke skills. :p

Soul Calibur III, it may sit there for a while... Mario Kart DS has taken all my gaming time.

NBA 2K5. Decided to try a sim style NBA game -- I generally prefer arcadey basketball. And I think I'll be sticking to arcadey games in the future ;)

Samurai Warriors. My brother-in-law are playing co-op, upgrading our characters and playing through story mode. Pretty fun!

bread's done
Back