What's on your Hype Wagon?

[quote name='bardockkun']Wait? More Ippo is actually coming to the US? Are you serious?! If so then I'll definetly add that to my list.

Also just because budget priced and allegedly coming to the states, Fire Pro Wrestling.[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's coming out here. Check my sig for a link to the CAG forum post.

Also reading this thing is making me realize so many good games are coming out that I just totally forgot:

Zelda PH
and
another Phoenix Wright...

damn it. Imma be poor.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Vendetta are you planning on getting the 360 or ps3 version of nba 2k8? I love my 2k basketball too and I think rather then preorder I'll wait until a week after release and wait for comparisons on some sports video game forums like www.operationsports.com

If both versions are identical I think I might just go PS3.[/QUOTE]

If both versions end up being identical, I don't know what version I'd get. Online play might be smoother on the 360 since it's a pay service, but who knows when my 360 will crap out. It'd be cool if we could get the same version so I could pizz-own you with my Knicks, stuffing Curry and Randolph in the paint so you can't drive in. ;o

haha I lawl'd, my Warriors would just... how do I say this?... annilhiate your face.

360 version will probably be better anyway and I'll probably get that version, you should get that too and we can likez playz eachother!

1. Halo 3 -- i mean come on, its halo
2. BioShock - one of best FPSs coming out this year
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl -- will be a great game + online!
4. Mario Galaxy - always fun games
5. Metriod 3 -- supposed 2 be a deep FPS, last 2 were great
6. Mass Effect - makers of KOTOR = greatest
7. Guitar Hero III -- great change in game types + ONLINE
8. Call of Duty 4 -- previews make it look sweet
9. Fifa 08 - love soccer
and some more i cant think of ;)

Honestly Bioshock is the only game I need this year...Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Assassin's Creed, HL2 Episode 2, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Army of Two and Stranglehold are just icing on the cake.

after the demo play through....i need to change my main choice to bioshock....download it and you will see why :)

oops, need to revise earlier post to:

Halo 3
skate
bioshock
zelda phantom hourglass
phoenix wright: trials and tribulations
COD: 4 - modern warfare
Assasins Creed
Guitar Hero 3 OR rock band. Not enough cash to buy both... hehe

Is it just me, or does Jam Sessions for the DS look like fun. If it ony came out a couple years earlier, I would of gone to more engineering classes.

bread's done
Back