What's on your "to watch list"??

MattJ1991

CAGiversary!
Every christmas break, I like to watch a lot of movies, and this year is no exeption.

So far, I have watched Tropic Thunder and Wanted

And I plan on watching Blade Runner, The Matrix, I Am Legend and The Ring

Oh, and every year I watch A Christmas Story :)

Do you guys have any movies you wanna watch during your breaks?

When I think of the holidays, I think of Blade Runner 'cause nothing says "Merry Christmas" like "the foreskin job."

[quote name='VipFREAK']Warning to others...[/quote]
Alright, fair enough

But yeah, I actually like Wanted, I don't really get the hate

I just watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on BluRay for the first time. It was ok. I am watching the Shotime series Dexter right now. I have season 2 discs 2, 3, and 4 right now. I thought season 1 was pretty entertaining. We will see where this goes. I know one of you has a Dokes avatar (Surprise, motherfucker!). Next I will perhaps do the Sopranos from start to finish.

[quote name='Stoneage']I just watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on BluRay for the first time. It was ok. I am watching the Shotime series Dexter right now. I have season 2 discs 2, 3, and 4 right now. I thought season 1 was pretty entertaining. We will see where this goes. I know one of you has a Dokes avatar (Surprise, motherfucker!). Next I will perhaps do the Sopranos from start to finish.[/quote]

The second season of Dexter is the best television of all-time...i'd recommend to stay away from Season 3.

My girlfriend forced me to watch The Muppets Christmas Story. I fell asleep.

Aside from that, I just finished season one of Dexter.

I typically watch A Christmas Story at least 4 times while TBS is running it for 24 hours a day.

I wouldn't mind seeing Christmas Vacation again too.

As far as Christmas goes every year I have to watch A Christmas Story. I haven't seen Christmas Vacation in years so now that I read that reply i'm going to watch it soon. Hell maybe tonight if it's on ppv on cable...

I've been meaning to buy Christmas Story on dvd, I always watch it on TBS on Christmas Eve but those darn commercials......

bread's done
Back