What's so special about this Xbox?

check the folks who bid. theyre all a shady bunch of mofo's. the person who won has a private feedback rating. thats never a good sign.

thagoat beat me to what I was gonna say. Even the "Questions from other members" section seems pretty shady. It has two of almost the same question of people wanting to pay via Western Union.

I tried to ebay my damn PSP and 4 games twice, and the second time the package got bid up to around $350.00. I figured something was up, and sure enough, I soon received grammatically homicidal instructions to send my small black excess of capitalism to a farm in Nigeria.

One angry outgoing ebay message later, I'm still unintentionally the owner of a PSP. But hey, just picked up Lumines 2 today. The only other game I played...Lumines. Lumines conversion engine, that's what it should be called...

The bidding history is full of 0 feedback users, and the last two bidders (the ones bidding 600)have private feedback. If you scroll down, you'll see two people asked him to sell outside of ebay with a Western Union Money order scam.

The seller refused the two scammers(or one with two accounts), so in retaliation they bid high with no intention of paying so the seller wouldn't make a legitimate sale, and be stuck with ebay fees.

That's why I try not to sell anything on ebay worth more than $30.

[quote name='chakan']The bidding history is full of 0 feedback users, and the last two bidders (the ones bidding 600)have private feedback. If you scroll down, you'll see two people asked him to sell outside of ebay with a Western Union Money order scam.

The seller refused the two scammers(or one with two accounts), so in retaliation they bid high with no intention of paying so the seller wouldn't make a legitimate sale, and be stuck with ebay fees.

That's why I try not to sell anything on ebay worth more than $30.[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed that this is getting worse? I see it more now than ever before. Ebay needs to get its act together and clean house.

When I sold my xbox I got 3 offers...turned them all down and the sale ended up going smooth. Glad I got mine out before the scammers overran it.

bread's done
Back