What's that co-op PS1 game, in the same vain as Smash TV?

Mike 01Hawk

CAGiversary!
It had a top down view, you basically blew a crap load of stuff up and upgraded your weapons. Sci-fi-ish.

Was crazy addictive back in like 96-97.

Dam you're good...samussiah. It's gotta be Loaded, here's a gameplay vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2wKbELWCSg

I recall it was very dark and they did use extensive use of "glow lighting effects". Loaded also has the right perspective down... yeah, almost 100% certain unless there was anything out there closely related to "Loaded"

I remember the guys in the house playing it forever in co-op mode.

[quote name='Mike 01Hawk']Loaded also has the right persepective down... yeah, almost 100% certain unless there was anything out there closely related to "Loaded"[/QUOTE]

Well, there was Re-Loaded.

For some reason, I was reminded of Future Cop L.A.P.D. when I saw the description, though its nothing like Smash T.V. Anyone in here remember Future Cop? It was sweet.

On the other hand, Loaded is the game you're talking about, it even came in the original wave of ridiculously large Playstation cases.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']For some reason, I was reminded of Future Cop L.A.P.D. when I saw the description, though its nothing like Smash T.V. Anyone in here remember Future Cop? It was sweet.

On the other hand, Loaded is the game you're talking about, it even came in the original wave of ridiculously large Playstation cases.[/quote]
Future Cop L.A.P.D. was awesome, I still have my pc copy.

Well I got my grubby hands on a copy of Loaded. :) I've played thru the 1st level several times w/ Captn Hands and it's quite fun... but by the time I make it to the 2nd level the repetition has started to get on my nerves... good thing there's a save feature.

Two things that tick me off that are inexcusable by the programmers...
A) There is no tracker on how many power ups you have!!!
B) There is no tracker on how much cash you've gotten! From what I've seen the cash is pretty much pointless though. I guess it's only good for bragging rights in co-op mode :(

This game would be a LOT more fun in co-op mode methinks.... too bad my wife HATES playing shoot-em ups :(

bread's done
Back