what's the age range in cag.

Yeah, I prefer a poll, that way I can just give a range of how old I am, as to telling you exactly how old I am.

Here's a new poll for you to make: What's the IQ range in CAG. Apparently you fall into the lower end of the spectrum, as you've proven you don't have the intelligence to complete a simple search, because then you'd have found out how many times this topic has already been made.

And I'm 22.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Here's a new poll for you to make: What's the IQ range in CAG. Apparently you fall into the lower end of the spectrum, as you've proven you don't have the intelligence to complete a simple search, because then you'd have found out how many times this topic has already been made.

And I'm 22.[/quote]

woah there horsey...

[quote name='Elriciii']ouch didn't mean to offend[/quote]

Sorry, I'm flustered and just took a pointless trip to Meijer. There's nothing left in this city (Mt Pleasant) but townies, because all of the students, except me, have gone home for xmas break. Instead I'm stuck here working to provide for these fuckwads, and damnit, I hate townies. Honestly, I finally get a Saturday off and there's no point in going to the bar because all I'd find there are these pieces of shit... wargh :bomb:

Alright I feel better now... carry on... carry on, hopefully someone is getting a good laugh out of this, because I'm sure I will tomorrow.

33 (age range when you ,realize you didn't know it all 10 years ago ), after reading this tread I know why I get so annoyed by people's attitudes on this site .

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Here's a new poll for you to make: What's the IQ range in CAG. Apparently you fall into the lower end of the spectrum, as you've proven you don't have the intelligence to complete a simple search, because then you'd have found out how many times this topic has already been made.

And I'm 22.[/quote]

nearly everything has been done before,

the age thread.

Are these requisite on every single forum known to man? Can't we just act mature regardless of each other's ages?

bread's done
Back