Whats the best NFL Blitz game?

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
ive been thinking about picking one up for a while, and since i picked up showtime tonight i figured its a good time to ask which is the best. are the ps2 ones good? i havent played any past n64 and dreamcast.

I loved the original N64 version. Just straight up NFL Blitz - no year in the title.

Other than that, the 20-03 version fixed a lot of the flaws introduced in the 20-02, and is the last of the traditional Blitz.

I agree with WSB about the original Blitz for N64. However, on a current system, I would go with Blitz 20-02 for no other reason than that I enjoyed it and never played 20-03.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']They're all pretty much the same to me, so it wouldn't really matter.[/quote]

it does because street fighter 2 games were all pretty much the same, but imo turbo is better than all the rest. i was curious if there was a superior game in this series.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']They're all pretty much the same to me, so it wouldn't really matter.[/quote]

it does because street fighter 2 games were all pretty much the same, but imo turbo is better than all the rest. i was curious if there was a superior game in this series.[/quote]

Not really. I just have one on the DC and that's all I need.

ok so ive got it narrowed down to :

nfl blitz (n64)
nfl blitz special edition (n64) (i remember hearing really good things about this one)
nfl blitz 2001 (dc)
nfl blitz 20-03 (ps2 or cube)

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Stick with the original (N64). Never tried the special edition one, but Blitz was just satisfying on 64.[/quote]
1-upped!

I also say the N64 original personally...

However, if you want the arcade graphics than go with 2001 for DC. Plus this year's edition had an added party games section that was decent including things like a QB Challenge (ideally get both if you have the 2 systems).

I'd go with Blitz 20-03 for the Cube. The gameplay will be the same as the PS2, but the graphics are just a bit crisper on the Cube. But then again, I only have a GC, so I have only experienced a little of the PS2 version on my friend's.

well i came across 2003 for gamecube today for 5 bucks and picked it up, but i still might check out a dc and 64 version should they be cheap enough, thanks for tallt he input guys ^^

bread's done
Back