whats the best place to buy gears 2?

best deal in terms of price or bonuses? Price-wise, EB would be best bet using trade in promo (but won't be available by now). 2nd choice may be amazon using $10 off coupon but if you order by now, yours may be shipped late. For bonus FS would be my choice.

Toys R Us= $15 Giftcard
Circuit City= 1600 Xbox Live point card
Best Buy= 25% off Strategy Guide
GameStop= Gold Plated Hammerburst (ONLY to midnight attendees)
Target= Nothing
Amazon= $10 Giftcard, Free Delivery and Street date delivery)

when will gears of war 2 ship from amazon.ca? Do they ship release day or before that so that you get it on release day?

best deal is, wait 2 years and it'll be $39.99. I'll be getting mine once Microsoft ships my Xbox 360 back. My friend (casual gamer) got the first Gears Of War just 3 weeks ago.

Hey, if you're a super mega ultimate on budget have to pay rent work minimum wage student cheap ass gamer you'll wait for games to hit Platinum Hits and save $20-$30.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']best deal is, wait 2 years and it'll be $39.99. I'll be getting mine once Microsoft ships my Xbox 360 back. My friend (casual gamer) got the first Gears Of War just 3 weeks ago.

Hey, if you're a super mega ultimate on budget have to pay rent work minimum wage student cheap ass gamer you'll wait for games to hit Platinum Hits and save $20-$30.[/quote]

Or you can get it from EB Games>..

New wii games under 15
360 games under 25

[quote name='gamer602']Or you can get it from EB Games>..

New wii games under 15
360 games under 25[/quote]

Like I said, wait and you'll get games at low price. It's not like you'll find recent releases at $25, but if you wait a year or 2 you'll get those hot titles at low price.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Like I said, wait and you'll get games at low price. It's not like you'll find recent releases at $25, but if you wait a year or 2 you'll get those hot titles at low price.[/quote]
haha in 1-2 years, they won't be "hot" titles anymore;)

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Like I said, wait and you'll get games at low price. It's not like you'll find recent releases at $25, but if you wait a year or 2 you'll get those hot titles at low price.[/QUOTE]

Remember last year what happened to the online stores that had too much overstock. A lot of the big games were on sale for $40 in December. I bought the legendary edition for $50 from amazon.ca shipped to my door just 2 months after the package sold for $150. I don't know if it'll happen again though...but I'm hoping.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Remember last year what happened to the online stores that had too much overstock. A lot of the big games were on sale for $40 in December. I bought the legendary edition for $50 from amazon.ca shipped to my door just 2 months after the package sold for $150. I don't know if it'll happen again though...but I'm hoping.[/quote]

Just look at the stores with Rock Band 1 stacked sky-high. Now you've got GH: WT and RB2 taking up space too so it won't be long before older versions get cleaned out.

I was in TRU yesterday and counted 16 full sets of RB 1 for 360 stashed on the top shelves of the celling. I'm happily waiting...

bread's done
Back