What's the best rewards site?

Distortiontm

CAGiversary!
Ok CAGs, I ask you this question:

What is the best website/program for receiving free stuff (360 gear, gift cards, or store credit preferably) without doing much?

I've tried a few, but they all just seem like a waste of time to me. I'm looking for a site that the only thing it offers is SURVEYS (or at least predominately). I'm sick of having to go sign up for some newsletter or premium program.

Again, what is the best site for just sitting at the comp and filling out surveys in my spare time to get some free video game stuff?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a site that will give out Xbox360-related items, preferably MS Point Cards, Live Subscription Cards, 360 games, and 360 hardware.

But mostly I want to find one that is JUST/PREDOMINATELY surveys.

I have a website too. Just click on the banner in my signature and sign up. They have contests for Referrals and Offers with PayPal or money for the website. The ONLY have offers. Most of them pay good though... It only takes about one minute per offer if you use RoboForm.

Here is the link: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2295830

I would REALLY appreciate it if you signed up under me. Thanks.

There are tons of offers on PrizeLive, from daily surveys to email submits and simple software downloads. You can also get cash by playing games! There are contests for offers, referrals, most popular, forum, and even sports contests such as NFL and MLB. Monthly jackpots are split between a few lucky members too! You can cash out instantly to PayPal or custom request any reward in the world you want (such as those you mentioned).

Check it out! http://www.goprizelive.tk

Try swagbucks.com. So easy, all you do is search and you can win swagbucks which you can spend in store, you can also do surveys, daily polls, watch videos, get codes, etc. to get them just like any other site.

Try swagbucks.com. So easy, all you do is search and you can win swagbucks which you can spend in store, you can also do surveys, daily polls, watch videos, get codes, etc. to get them just like any other site.

Here you go I've been using this one for 3 days now signed up a while a go but didnt do anything.
It's easy fast and you get 250 points for signing up which are $2.50 they have everything and also you can exchange point for psn and live points.

Points2Shop
In total I've made $10

Gift 4 Points

The site is called Gift4points it is a GPT site. GPT stands for Get Paid to Sites and it allows you to make cash from amazon cards to instant Paypal. This site is very easy to get cash or gift cards what ever your choice may be. The chat room is very helpful and they have a forum that has a step to step forum how to do offers. 100 points is 1 dollar for most gpt sites. The main reason why I prefer this GPT site is that it has a slot machine where you can gamble your points. You get about 1.50 just for signing up and you can put that in the slot machine. The most I won on there is about 10 dollars. I saw one person playing they won 50 dollars. They have bingo and a new game called car hopper to win money. Every month there is a contest that has 100 dollars all the way down to 1 dollar for the most offers done in the month. You can easily make about over 100 dollars a week for just a little time spent.

gifts4points

bread's done
Back