What's the best South Park episode?

Greetard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[quote name='Ledhed']Look, we all know that the Jennifer Lopez episode is their greatest achievement, the one that they will be remembered for, the one that puts their names in the history books.

But this discussion is for another day, and another thread. Back to how much of an ass Crowe is.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Mod-er-a-tor here thinks J-lo is de best (it's one of my favs). :)

I think the Wizard of Oz in Canada is the best.

(no retards bitching about how they think the show is stupid and immature, pull the stick out of your ass and move on)

My favorite is raisins. Butters cracked me up.

I love any episode where Cartman is the main character. (cartmanland, hippie fest things like that.

Scott Tenorman must die was pretty fucking hilarious-- way better than the J-lo episode, imo.

the one where Kenny actually dies is probably my favorite. Others include the first episode with Towelie, the episode where Shelly babysits Cartman, and the Butters show

its really hard to choose though

My all time favorite episode of the show is "Chicken Lover" where Carman is deputized so everyone can "Respect My Authority!" and Barbrady has to figure out who is fornicating with the chickens.

And "Towelie" is my second favorite character next to Cartman.

Cartmanland is a close second in my book, solely for the painful, cathartic scream that Cartman emits when he is told that he is inheriting the cash.

[quote name='Msut77']Back in the Pile![/QUOTE]

I loved the name of that episode before they made it all PC. "wetbacks from the future" is probably the best episode title ever

A few good ones that haven't been mentioned:

Michael Jackson
Casa Bonitas
The new one about softball
The one where Earth is a sitcom
Kyle's cousin visits town

I tend to like the newer ones better than the older.

Jewbilee was funny. the first time I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing.
"Make me some macaroni necklaces and paperplates folded and filled with beans!"

anyone who has been to synagogue as a child can appreciate this.

Aren't they all pretty great?

However, to say that the J. Lo episode is the one the one that they will be remembered for is just stupid. There are so many that are just as good if not better. My favorite is the Catholic Church one. The Queen Spider was hilarious.

Episode 501 - Scott Tenormann Must Die
Why? Because Radiohead is in it, and Cartman is pure evil.

Episode 508 - Towelie
Because Towelie is the greatest character ever. My friend, after smoking one night, told me, "I feel like Towelie," and after that it was classic.

Episode 30(7)? - Cat Orgy
This one stars Cartman during the three episode arc of the Meteor Shower. Cartman has to deal with Stan's sister Shelley and her boyfriend Skylar while his mom gets wasted at Mr. Mackey's Meteor Shower Party. A cat orgy ensues.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

Mine has to be the Russell Crowe episode. It has the most quotable lines of any episode in the series, in my opinion. He belts gems such as:

-"Oh my god, it's Russell Crowe! Oh My god, it's bleh bleh bleh! Why don'tcha flush yourself down a toilet, ya cunt!"
- "Croikey, it's a choi-nese man! Summa these people can grow t' be foive foot tall!"
- "Ah'll foit yeh, yeh testicle!"
- "Ah'll punch yeh in the vagoinah!"
- "Makin' mewvies, makin' songs an' foitin' round th' wooooorld!"
- And the end theme, "Tuggah's 'orn's a blowin', it's toim t' be a goin', no more Russell Crowe'n for yeeew"

My second favorite is the one where they get the Chinese guy from the City Wok to build a wall.

-"Gawd damn mongorrians! Stop tearing down my sheety wall!"
-"Goddammit, how come every time us chinese put up a wall, stupid mongorrians have to knock it down?"

The City Wok guy is my favorite character.
-"Mr. Twang Liu Kim: hahaha! mah master plan! when mongowians come to destroy the shitty wall, i'll pour this sweet and sour pork on their heads! oh, sweet and sour pork so hot and-a sticky, mongowians'll stick right-a to da wall and scream awooooooo!" "oh, i get it. a trojan mongowian howrse. mongowians hidin inside thinkin i'll bring it in the shitty wall, then mongowians pop out and destroy wall from da inside out. okay. i'll pray arong. oh! oh rook! my very own mongowian trojan horse! row! reah, what a great present! i guess mongowians aren't such crappy, smelly people after all, yeah! i'm just gonna bring it inside and show it to all my friends, yeah. (opens hatch, sweet and sour pork falls on him) AWWWW! (smacks lips) AWWW, ITS SWEET AND SOUR PORK!
(Mongolians laughing, swords clanking)
(as sweet and sour pork hardens)
im gonna get you nongoldians id ids da lasd ding i dooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

The nastiest ones were the blood orgy and when Kyle's knees explode.

[quote name='Tromack']However, to say that the J. Lo episode is the one the one that they will be remembered for is just stupid. There are so many that are just as good if not better. My favorite is the Catholic Church one. The Queen Spider was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

An opinion is always subjective. The words I used were less meant to be taken seriously as they were to help detail just how much I like that episode.

Then again, calling something stupid is just as subjective.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I don't know if I can chose one, but I'm suprised no one mentioned the Lord of the Rings parody episode.[/QUOTE]

Backdoor Sluts 9

The J-Lo episode was great cause it was really creepy, same thing with when Cartman made Scott eat his parents, and Radiohead made fun of him for having arse cancer. The City Wok episode with the wall that the Mongolians always attacked is pretty great too. Fu*king Mongolians!

The anime ninja weapons episode. Omg...

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono
Kintama no kame aru
Sore no oto saru bo bo
Iye! Ninja ga imasuuuuuuuu
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
Taisetsu no mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting...
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!

Kono uta chotto baka
Wake ga wakaranai
Eigo ga mecha-kucha
Daijobu

My god that one had me crying. The first episode is still one of my favorites though.

"Fat Butt and Pancake Head." Bennifer meet Cartman's hand puppet...classic.
Second is Scott Tenorman must die.

[quote name='Strell']The anime ninja weapons episode. Omg...

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono
Kintama no kame aru
Sore no oto saru bo bo
Iye! Ninja ga imasuuuuuuuu
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
Taisetsu no mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting...
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!

Kono uta chotto baka
Wake ga wakaranai
Eigo ga mecha-kucha
Daijobu

My god that one had me crying. The first episode is still one of my favorites though.[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about that one. I was also in tears.

When all of them were playing detective that has to be my favorite.

cartman when he was butters' robot.

J-lo episode not cause of j-lo but because of the whole Mitch conners thing at the end was so funny.

The Scott Tenorman episode holds a special place in my heart, as Cartman journeys to my home town. Incedentally, Fort Collins looks exactly like that.

I also loved the basketball episode. They went to Loveland, which is a bunch of hicks, which I loved. Too bad they went to Pueblo, Greely would have been better.

I have to say FlashBacks and Clubhouses.

Flashbacks- where they are stuck on the bus, afaid the Big Scary monster is gonna eat them, thinking about the past episodes, but Kenny never dies, and they get ice cream at the end of the stories.

Clubhouses- Stans parents get divorced and Stan wants to build a clubhouse so he can play truth or dare with Wendy, ands Stan gets a stepdad.. best character ever.

bread's done
Back