What's the best way to become prepared to run for government?

if you want to start fresh with this topic GameDude, PM me.

Sick and tired of the tard parade coming out in full force in every topic you make no matter what its content. Yea you have made some dumb threads, but so has everyone else.

If you asked the most mundane question you would still get flamed and I am fucking sick of it. IF you want to flame, take that shit elsewhere

[quote name='CaseyRyback']if you want to start fresh with this topic GameDude, PM me.

Sick and tired of the tard parade coming out in full force in every topic you make no matter what its content. Yea you have made some dumb threads, but so has everyone else.

If you asked the most mundane question you would still get flamed and I am fucking sick of it. IF you want to flame, take that shit elsewhere[/QUOTE]

To make a more constructive response: OK, maybe it's not fair that we crapped on this thread just because it was a GameDude thread. However, his previous topic? The one about 98% of women being whores or whatever? I don't think it had been locked a good thirty seconds before he started this one up. He should have either 1) NOT started his previous flamebait topic or 2) Waited a bit to start another topic so that maybe people would have forgotten how much they hated his posts by then.

Just my 2 cents.

I could care less what his previous topic is. People here post similar shit all the time, his threads explode no matter what is said in the original post because he has a fan club who loves to follow him around no matter where he posts.

Its DLF synodrome and its old. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMEONE IGNORE THEM

kiss babies and don't call every hot chick you meet a slut.
you never know, it could be your new slutty wife.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']if you want to start fresh with this topic GameDude, PM me.

If you asked the most mundane question you would still get flamed and I am fucking sick of it. IF you want to flame, take that shit elsewhere[/QUOTE]

Punq started it. :lol:

Do anything you want. Sniff coke off a strippers ass. Practically fail out of college. Through rampant alcohol abuse lose your ability to give a good speech.

And then find Jesus. Find him SO HARD that you go crazy over the bible and want to make it's teachings into US law, put it's hard core advocates in every position of "moral guardianship" that you can create.

51% of the US will be your puppets.

[quote name='camoor']Do anything you want. Sniff coke off a strippers ass. Practically fail out of college. Through rampant alcohol abuse lose your ability to give a good speech.

And then find Jesus. Find him SO HARD that you go crazy over the bible and want to make it's teachings into US law, put it's hard core advocates in every position of "moral guardianship" that you can create.

51% of the US will be your puppets.[/QUOTE]

:baby: Take the politics where it belongs, you wanker.

[quote name='Tiphireth']:baby: Take the politics where it belongs, you wanker.[/QUOTE]

Did you read the original post in tihs topic? Or even its title?

edit: spelling

[quote name='jmcc']Did you read the original post in tihs topic? Or even its title?

edit: spelling[/QUOTE]

Of course. I'm speaking to both the OP and the Bush-basher.

[quote name='punqsux']you new here or something?

sometimes the community as a whole needs to vent out things. see the "whiney little bitch" ott, that took place when a whole bunch of shit was goin on here, and it hit over 500 posts in under 3 hours.

i think this thread is just that at the moment. though not as insane.[/QUOTE]
poor Punq has to deal with such stupid shit.
And to be on-topic of the OP, with your personality (I can only judge by CAG) I don't know whether you'd get far in politics or offend too many people. My advice to you, stop making dumbass topics and even posts in that case.

bread's done
Back