What's The Cheapest Price On A Trigun Boxset And A Blue Gender Boxset?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
^^Basically as the above title says. I've been doin some searching for these for the longest time , but all the places I have seen them have them way to high for my tastes.

Fry's has the Trigun boxset for $160 if my memory serves me correctly. Admittedly it's a great show, but not worth that much IMO.

I'd suggest going to buyritedvd.com. You can buy all the DVDs for $7 except for the "Angel Arms" one, which is #5 I think. So you could complete the collection for probably 70 or so. Then you can wait and pick that up from DDD.com or some other similar place. Plus, all of the DVDs are the originals, not the "Signature Series" ones. The deal with buyrite is that you have to spend at least $100 bucks, but they have a sister site that lets you make smaller orders (there was a thread about their sale a bit ago).

Of course, this forgoes the box, so meh. I just thought I'd mention it. Good luck!

[quote name='Strell']I'd suggest going to buyritedvd.com. You can buy all the DVDs for $7 except for the "Angel Arms" one, which is #5 I think. So you could complete the collection for probably 70 or so. Then you can wait and pick that up from DDD.com or some other similar place. Plus, all of the DVDs are the originals, not the "Signature Series" ones. The deal with buyrite is that you have to spend at least $100 bucks, but they have a sister site that lets you make smaller orders (there was a thread about their sale a bit ago).

Of course, this forgoes the box, so meh. I just thought I'd mention it. Good luck![/QUOTE]

I was looking into that deal awhile back when Ackbar had made the thread. I was thinking about it, but I've been really wanting the boxset/the box that comes with it. Oh well.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I was looking into that deal awhile back when Ackbar had made the thread. I was thinking about it, but I've been really wanting the boxset/the box that comes with it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen a site where you can buy just the box, might save some money.

I rented Trigun and Blue Gender from Netflix and didn't think they were worth wasting a DVD-R on. They aren't the best of shows.

bread's done
Back