What's the cheapest price/way to get Dexter Season 1-3?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
I've already seen all these seasons through Netflix Instant Watch, etc., but I want to own them on DVD since I seem to go back and rewatch the series quite a bit. I know Season 4 is going to be $14.99 after Christmas, so I'll get it then.

Netflix - Now that they have the streaming only plan, it would cost $8/mo to get started with them, and you'd have access to all the seasons. I just started watching Dexter - pretty twisted :)

You can buy them used from Gohastings during one of their B2G1 for $1 promotions. Otherwise keep an eye out on Amazon.

Check out Amazon's secondary sellers for some lower prices but Best Buy almost always has Dexter on sale several times during the year. Otherwise wait until the fifth season comes out on DVD/Blu... chances are the other seasons will be on sale too. But it's a great show that you obviously enjoy, so why not splurge and get it? At least you know you'll watch it over and over again. To me that sounds like a good investment.

[quote name='dkreegz515']well on black friday amazon had season 1-3 for 14.99...[/QUOTE]

On blu ray or DVD? Cause I spent all day on Amazon on BF and never saw the blu rays drop that low

[quote name='razrvamp']On blu ray or DVD? Cause I spent all day on Amazon on BF and never saw the blu rays drop that low[/QUOTE]
DVD, the best price I know of that the blu-rays have been is an average of $23 or $24 per season when the S1-4 bundle pack was on sale at Amazon around mid-October.

bread's done
Back